CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

89 YJ at my local JY for sale... has a fiberglass body and hard doors...

<< < (2/2)

Huntingman2706217:
That's right it would be the 4.2 model right? It was a carbed inline six for sure so ill just say that... Lol... Has leaf fronts so pretty sure its the right year... But I have no interest so its all yalls! Fenders were also fiberglass... Didn't check if doors were or not... Goodluck!

mdo817:
I'm just figuring it was a rust bucket so that's why the fiberglass tub. If so the first place a YJ frame will rust out is around the rear leaf spring @ shackle filtting

Do Work 93 YJ:
That just means a great candidate for a juggy build. ;D

mdo817:

--- Quote from: Do Work 93 YJ on June 30, 2011, 10:44:24 PM ---That just means a great candidate for a juggy build. ;D

--- End quote ---
I aint got your check, so I haven't went to pick it up for you.  {nln}

Huntingman2706217:
ill try and swing by there this week and look under it... make sure its strong... but i saw no signs of rust... if it was from the Zebulon area there is a jeep junkyard there... his prices are stupid... like there made of gold... but he has like 40 fiberglass bodies... could have been a buddy of his or something... this guy once tried to sell me a AX15 for $450 with the 231 gone and the tail left open... and he didnt know if it worked or not... wanted $200 for a XJ door... lol...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version