BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: IF YOU NEED A NEW WINDSHIELD...  (Read 298 times)

Offline 77J10Owner

• Visitor
IF YOU NEED A NEW WINDSHIELD...
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »
    And you live in warner robins or macon or will be serviced by the macon Safelite Auto Glass... DONT BOTHER... all they did was whine and complain that it wasnt in the shop for them to work on, THEN lied to there boss about corrosion so they didnt have to install it in the 105 deg weather, Failed to reschedule AFTER i took my windshield out only to have them further complain about how hard it is to work on "those vehicles" and still would not install the windshield.

NOR do you deal with Barnes Mobile Glass...they did the same thing and actually referred me to a competitor that hates them..told me to tell there competitor that "Barnes Glass couldnt install the windshield" so that there competitor would be more inclined to install the windshield.

We will find out Thursday 21 July if the competitor can or will install my Windshield...until then i hope for clear skies and people with a good conscience not to vandalize the J10 with no windshield...

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

ranger11

Re: IF YOU NEED A NEW WINDSHIELD...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 07:13:35 PM »
They (safelite) have done about 5 windsheilds for me Ive never had a problem. Guy that done my old xj said he wasnt suppose to since he found rust behind it but he was a jeep guy so he did it. That was about 5 yrs ago though and I would imagine hes either no longer there or now in mgnt. 

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »
I think your dealing with a lazy employee problem, not a company problem. Safelite is a HUGE company, I would be on the phone working my way up the chain of command, until I found someone that cared or gets tired of hearing me complain. Let them know your not looking for free labor, you just want it done and done by professionals. Stay calm and let them know they referred you to competitors, that should have some reprocussions for those employees.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:28:49 AM »
I think your dealing with a lazy employee problem, not a company problem. Safelite is a HUGE company, I would be on the phone working my way up the chain of command, until I found someone that cared or gets tired of hearing me complain. Let them know your not looking for free labor, you just want it done and done by professionals. Stay calm and let them know they referred you to competitors, that should have some reprocussions for those employees.

x2
I've grown tired of this.

Tompatt

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 11:27:46 AM »
i got mine replaced recently and it was good service.

Offline Trooper-x

• Visitor
  • i'll pee my pants..i don't care..i'm otta control
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »
is your windshield the glue in type or does the rubber moulding hold it in? either way they are not hard to install
just a Signal 16 that's 10-32

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM