BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Why is it...  (Read 2332 times)

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
Re: Why is it...
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 07:37:27 AM »
I seriously want some about 3" longer and made of steel. Those are 4.5" total length.

Do you want them to pop out... like on the movie Mad Max too..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
JK-AJ

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 02:01:03 PM »
That I gotta deal with Polk County?

{hihi} {hihi} {hihi} On 278? Did he walk up to the window and say "You ain't from around here, are ya boy?" {hihi}

Sorry if anyone here is from Polk, but I live just across the county line and have family over that way, it's a "special" breed of people in that county.
  And yes, he actually mentioned the whole "you're not from around here thing". I wasn't so amused at the time but looking back I'm thinking  WTF

Sadly you'd have to be from the area to get it, Polk is the brunt of many jokes around here, Bartow (where I live) isn't much better. Just be thankful that you were on the main drag (278) and not in the actual backwoods portion. {hihi}

Is that where you cue in the "Deliverance" theme song? {hihi}

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »
I seriously want some about 3" longer and made of steel. Those are 4.5" total length.

Do you want them to pop out... like on the movie Mad Max too..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

That would be pretty cool, but If I could get some about 8'' long made of titanium or plain steel I'd be happy. I seriously thought about trailer slapping this guy into the wall. He never even looked up when I hit him with the train horn. Dude had to be sloshed. I do know that his door had a nice set of grooves embedded in it.

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2011, 03:04:00 PM »
...that when you offer to help someone with something, they decline for the moment, and wait until you're knee deep in something else before they realize they do actually need your help?
98 XJ

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2011, 03:25:09 PM »
No doubt!

Offline Logan

• Visitor
  • Hit it like you mean it
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »
That I gotta deal with Polk County?

{hihi} {hihi} {hihi} On 278? Did he walk up to the window and say "You ain't from around here, are ya boy?" {hihi}

Sorry if anyone here is from Polk, but I live just across the county line and have family over that way, it's a "special" breed of people in that county.
  And yes, he actually mentioned the whole "you're not from around here thing". I wasn't so amused at the time but looking back I'm thinking  WTF

Sadly you'd have to be from the area to get it, Polk is the brunt of many jokes around here, Bartow (where I live) isn't much better. Just be thankful that you were on the main drag (278) and not in the actual backwoods portion. {hihi}

Is that where you cue in the "Deliverance" theme song? {hihi}

ding da ding ding ding ding... ding ding ding. {popcorn}
93 F-250 tow pig

Offline drich394

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 05:42:16 PM »
 {ehm} IM NOT SURE YOUR DINGS ARE TO THE RIGHT TUNE.... JUST CANT MAKE IT WORK, ....

Offline Logan

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2011, 06:30:46 PM »
{ehm} IM NOT SURE YOUR DINGS ARE TO THE RIGHT TUNE.... JUST CANT MAKE IT WORK, ....

It's hard to type in a rhythm. {boohoo}

Why is it, that whenever things are going along great, something has to bring them crashing down?
93 F-250 tow pig

ranger11

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »
I still cant find the dang keys.

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »
Dang Richard! Get the dealer to make some more from the vin # . That way they'll pop up on your kitchen table...

ranger11

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2011, 02:18:41 AM »
I would prob have to call a locksmith. I plan to part it out anyways. Time to steal my own car.

Offline Logan

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2011, 04:32:34 AM »
Why is it, that I can volunteer to DD, which means I get to the bar later than I wanted to and leave earlier than I wanted to, but I'm a selfish person that only does things for myself, because I wouldn't take the 2 people out of 6 that wanted to go to waffle house there... ::)

I should also add, I dd fairly frequently, I'm not a big drinker anymore...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 09:15:46 AM by Logan »
93 F-250 tow pig

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM