BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Commercial/Industrial Powdercoater on the south side?  (Read 389 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
Commercial/Industrial Powdercoater on the south side?
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »
I'm starting to get desperate, any of you guys know of a good powdercoater south of Atlanta that can do fairly large stuff? There is a small shop in Macon, but he is a mostly automotive/atv guy and his oven is only 4x4x8. The big place in Byron does nice work, but they really only care about shooting stuff that they fabricate and act like they don't want my business, so I'd like to take it elsewhere :bs)
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
Re: Commercial/Industrial Powdercoater on the south side?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:37:35 PM »
There are several up here. I actually got a quote a year or three ago about doing a frame on a 1964 Cadillac. You can imagine the size of that thing too. To completely sandblast it and powdercoat it would have been $600. That lets you know they have a monster oven if they can fit that frame in it. Ill see if I can find out the name of the company.

Offline MACHINE

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:48:45 PM »
Ok here ya go...

Performance Coatings- (powder coating and high temp coatings)
9768 Feagin RD.
Jonesboro GA 30236
770-478-2775

www.headercoatings.com

This place below is near 6 flags.

Lithia Power Coating. Inc. & Sand Blasting
7355 Lee Rd
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
770-948-6891
email: rwilliams@lithiapowercoating.com

This place below can do chrome plating for all you  {bling} Junkies

Peach Plating in Austell GA.
Don't have a phone # or address but I'm sure ya can google iti if you want to.

Hope it helps. {toast}

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
Thanks! I'll give the place in Jonesboro a call since they are the closest. Their ovens seem plenty big.
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »
Austell might be a haul, but these guys do good work:

Eco-Clean, Inc.
3094 Emery Circle
Austell, GA 30168

770.337.1931 Ask for Eric Hansen
98 XJ

mdo817

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »
If you need something done this week Jimmy bring it up, we will run over and pick the stuff up at Summit, shoot it, and set it in my shop for a day.  ;D

Offline Huntingman2706217

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »
i know this is old but for the record.... here in griffin... he will bead blast and powder coat to any color... Ranews truck and equipment between griffin and barnesville... ask for Ian... he pretty much runs the powder coating things... also its a cash money deal... hes a cool guy... went to school with him... was a navy guy (yuck but im aloud to say that... USMC myself lol) did my old H1 wheels... $30 to blast and powdercoat each... they can do anything in size as well... like work truck beds and all... sorry i didnt see this last month...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:
www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/frugal-ii-poor-mans-story-73061/

mdo817

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:10 PM »
It was only posted a little over a week ago, not last month

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »
well dang i must have looked at a date of something else... well hopefully it works out then... also i drive to Robins every day for work and could pick up whatever there and drop it off/pick it up... except i wont be back till the 30th... that goes for any of yall down around macon... i dont mind... neither are out of the way...
95 2 door I6, 2006 F250 axles... 5.38's and welded F&R... custom Y linked front... leafs (for now) in the rear... H1 double beadlocks and rock rings with 40's

Build Page:

Offline Calvin

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 08:24:11 AM »
i know this is old but for the record.... here in griffin... he will bead blast and powder coat to any color... Ranews truck and equipment between griffin and barnesville... ask for Ian... he pretty much runs the powder coating things... also its a cash money deal... hes a cool guy... went to school with him... was a navy guy (yuck but im aloud to say that... USMC myself lol) did my old H1 wheels... $30 to blast and powdercoat each... they can do anything in size as well... like work truck beds and all... sorry i didnt see this last month...

I'll have to remember that, its right down the road from my folks. You got a number for Ranew's?
98 XJ

• Visitor
  • Project Frugal II
    • My build
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 09:53:32 AM »
naw sure dont... i went to the front desk the first time i went and they sent me to Ian in a building kinda to the right and back... since then i just go to him... i didnt know he was working there when i first went... im sure there number is on google just not sure what it is directly to his part of the shop... i need to get that actually... straight to him... they also USED TO anyway do LineX... but last i talked to them they were getting rid of it because the machine kept breaking and it cost to much to fix... they got a gov vehicle contract so thats why they bought and did it... that contracts done now so they dont use it nearly as much... they will only do big items with it also... but like i said they were talking about getting rid of it last i was up there... if they advertised they did and have it im sure they would stay more busy with it... but they have there foot in the door with so much im sure it was never a money maker... lol

Build Page:

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM