BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: *3rd Annual Wheelers For The Wounded Fall Crawl*  (Read 3360 times)

mdo817

*3rd Annual Wheelers For The Wounded Fall Crawl*
« on: September 05, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »

This year we were on the hunt to find a new host location for our annual WFTW benefit event. In the end, Durhamtown Plantation has shown to be the best choice, especially considering all of the improvements that have been made to their Jeep & Truck parks. Their facilities are 2nd to none and they have a heart in our cause as strong as ours. With their support, and that of our off-road communities, we stand to make this our most successful year yet. To make it even better, we will have some soldiers from Ft. Benning as our guests so come on out, support our wounded soldiers and have a great weekend full of wheeling, fun, games, prizes and food. Let's show our soldiers how much we appreciate their service!

**All proceeds go to the Ft. Benning Wounded Warriors Association in conjunction with the Wheelers for the Wounded Foundation.**

Visit www.matanzasjeepclub.com/events for more details.  Or email us at MatanzasJeepClub@Gmail.com

ghostdancer308

Re: *3rd Annual Wheelers For The Wounded Fall Crawl*
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:42:25 PM »
 {toast} wish I could be there!!

Offline MatanzasJeepClub

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »
 {toast}
Three Day passes now available! If you want to wheel all 3 days you can get a discounted rate of $70 per vehicle (including 1 driver; passengers are still $5 each per day).

That's a savings of over 20%!!!

Also Mike at Durhamtown has provide a Band for Saturday night for some entertainment. 

Offline TEAM OJ

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:04:24 AM »
We are going to try to make it to this event this year!

Offline MatanzasJeepClub

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »
 {salute}

Feel free to come friend us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002621418128

Offline MatanzasJeepClub

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 09:52:42 AM »
The big event is right around the corner and have some updates to share with everyone.

- Ft. Benning Wounded Warrior Association will be bringing 9 Wounded Warriors.
- We are hosting an ACA sanctioned cornhole tournament on Saturday. With custom boards to  giveaway to the winners.
- Big Don Band will be playing Saturday night as well as the Bar will be open.
- 50/50 raffle with also lots of raffle items.
- Guided trail rides and lots of fun.

Hope we can give the Wounded Warriors a great weekend and all have fun doing it! Feel free to contact us at matanzasjeepclub@gmail.com with any questions you might have.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »
I will be there.. anyone else?

Offline NOVI FED COUPE

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
I may try to ride down that sat and ride for the day and just check everything out.

Offline steve.workman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 02:16:06 PM »
Me and the wife plan on saturday only. What time and where is everyone meeting up on
saturday? We would like to join up with a guided trail ride.
Steve Workman

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 08:00:59 PM »
I would say be here around 0900.. I think most people will be done eating breakfest and ready to roll around then.

Offline MatanzasJeepClub

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 08:50:08 AM »
 {salute} 
Awesome to hear some of ya will make it out.   We have a club meeting tonight to iron out some more details.  As far as we know right now there will be guided trial rides at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm.  The whole park will be open so if you want to venture off on your own its not a problem. 

We are trying to start the 50/50 and other raffles at or around 5pm on Saturday and we are shooting to start the Cornhole Tournament at 6pm.

Look for Norm, Keith or Scott or any member of Matanzas Jeep Club for raffle tickets during the day of the event.  We will also have them at the "Welcome Tent".

See you guys there!

Offline leeindy

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 10:17:32 AM »
I want to go but need to test out my rig first. Anyone from Macon area going or want to show me where to test my new cj

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM