BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: free: TJ rubicon fender flares  (Read 3132 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: free: TJ rubicon fender flares
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 08:44:17 PM »
I'll buy them...  ;D

Actually I've been looking for some to replace mine, but a day late and a dollar short as always...  {toast}
Get them Chuck and hook me up with yours, you are actually going to use them in a timely manor.

Sounds good to me, if you get them, I'll be happy to trade you for mine...

Or if it's OK with Michael (since he was in on the before me...), Tony, I'll be in Smyrna the first week of Oct if we can meet up somewhere.
We can hook up then. Call me when you know when you'll be in Smyrna.  I drive through Smyrna every day coming home from work.

770-789-6665

Offline CopperCrawler

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 02:53:26 PM »
I'll buy them...  ;D

Actually I've been looking for some to replace mine, but a day late and a dollar short as always...  {toast}
Get them Chuck and hook me up with yours, you are actually going to use them in a timely manor.

Sounds good to me, if you get them, I'll be happy to trade you for mine...

Or if it's OK with Michael (since he was in on the before me...), Tony, I'll be in Smyrna the first week of Oct if we can meet up somewhere.
We can hook up then. Call me when you know when you'll be in Smyrna.  I drive through Smyrna every day coming home from work.

770-789-6665

Actually I'm gonna be in Alpharetta, not Smyrna, but if it's still OK, I'll call you and we can hook up.  I'll be there 3-4 Oct.
1999 TJ
2004 F-350 XLT, FX4, 4X4, 4"lift on 35s
2011 F-150 Supercrew Lariat, 4X4 (Wifes car)
And the Off Road transportation that NEVER gets stuck
1990 Tennessee Walking Horse - "JEZ"

Always remember our veterans!!  Even if you don't agree with the politics of what they are fighting for, they are someone who swore to give the ultimate sacrifice of their LIFE to defend the freedoms you and I enjoy everyday.

Offline CopperCrawler

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2011, 12:47:16 PM »
Tony,
We are gonna be staying in a hotel in Dunwoody.  Should be there tomorrow afternoon.

{pm}

Chuck
1999 TJ
2004 F-350 XLT, FX4, 4X4, 4"lift on 35s
2011 F-150 Supercrew Lariat, 4X4 (Wifes car)
And the Off Road transportation that NEVER gets stuck
1990 Tennessee Walking Horse - "JEZ"

Always remember our veterans!!  Even if you don't agree with the politics of what they are fighting for, they are someone who swore to give the ultimate sacrifice of their LIFE to defend the freedoms you and I enjoy everyday.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM