CLASSIFIEDS > Vehicles - By Owner

88 comanche in Griffin runs and drives (on a trailer) $600

(1/4) > >>

Huntingman2706217:
I bought this MJ Sat... then got a txt excepting another offer on another MJ that was already what i wanted... so now im selling this one... supposedly another guy that was gonna buy it has my number and wants it still but i havent heard anything yet and im a first come first serve kinda guy...

I paid $600 for it sat and i wont take a dime less... ive now owned 4 comanches and 9 cherokee in the last two years...  im also a moderator on cherokeeforum.com mainly over the for sale section... i wouldnt have paid this if i didnt think it was well worth it...

Its a inline 6 2x4 automatic... dana 35 with 3.55's... bench seat... plastic bedliner... solid back window...

The interior is pretty clean and nice for its age... the seats not in bad shape although a couple seams are starting to pull apart... the paint is really good... its a macco OEM color job and body work so its not high quality but its rust free and its definitely something to start with... im pretty sure the glass is good but ill have to double check...

the bad is the motors knocking like crazy... to the point i wouldnt drive it but up on a trailer (i did and it was fine)... theres no milkyness under the oil cap but there is crud... like from lack of changing the oil... it may just need the top end but no telling until the head is pulled off... he said it overheated and started the knocking... i havent pulled the valve cover yet... I was going to put a brand new autozone motor in it myself... the trucks in good enough shape to do that with to me anyways... its also got new tires and wheels are painted black from a ZJ but to me the wheels look like crap... pics will have stock wheels on it but im swapping them with this other MJ i just got yesterday because i want to keep it restored and stock...

also not every dent was fixed when painted... has a couple waves and dents and the back pass corner of the bed has a pretty good dent (post paint job)... old mirrors were taken off with screws left in the holes when painted... then ole chevy mirrors or something were screwed on... anyways the pics will show for themselves... Also i swapped the tailgate with my other comanche... it still works fine but itll be white and slightly pushed out like they all seem to do...

call, txt, or email Travis

[attachment deleted by admin]

prjohnson:
The trailer goes with it?

drich394:
nice looking,  {toast} {toast}

Huntingman2706217:

--- Quote from: prjohnson on October 10, 2011, 03:27:31 PM ---The trailer goes with it?

--- End quote ---

For an extra $2k ya sure!

mdo817:

--- Quote from: Huntingman2706217 on October 10, 2011, 08:35:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: prjohnson on October 10, 2011, 03:27:31 PM ---The trailer goes with it?

--- End quote ---

For an extra $2k ya sure!

--- End quote ---
Sounds like you really love that trailer, heck I would probably sell mine for 2K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version