OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

GATRFEST 2011 OCT 21-23 CARNAGE LIST

<< < (24/24)

Logan:
Man what some people will pay for axles astounds me.  {popcorn}

But even without being a hardcore rockcrawler in the video I posted, it was just a simple hill, that my rig, a rubi on 35's, an open/open LJ on 33's and a ZJ on 31's had all made. Ideally one of us should have just tugged him over the root, but none of us expected parts to give out that easily.

gravedgr:

--- Quote from: Logan on November 04, 2011, 04:04:02 PM ---Man what some people will pay for axles astounds me.  {popcorn}

But even without being a hardcore rockcrawler in the video I posted, it was just a simple hill, that my rig, a rubi on 35's, an open/open LJ on 33's and a ZJ on 31's had all made. Ideally one of us should have just tugged him over the root, but none of us expected parts to give out that easily.

--- End quote ---

That surprised me too. I bet we could climb that with ease.  But that is part of the reason for considering the Titan swap - tougher parts.

BigJerm:

--- Quote from: gravedgr on November 04, 2011, 07:27:25 PM ---That surprised me too. I bet we could climb that with ease

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a wheel off!  {popcorn}

Logan:

--- Quote from: BigJerm on November 04, 2011, 07:47:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: gravedgr on November 04, 2011, 07:27:25 PM ---That surprised me too. I bet we could climb that with ease

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's the second or third trail on the left going toward the back of the park from the bottom of the Boatramp trail. Have fun, it's steeper than it looks in the video. I need to go back for a revenge run on Teepee, it took out my radiator last time I was there.

Ben H.:

--- Quote from: Logan on November 04, 2011, 08:10:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: BigJerm on November 04, 2011, 07:47:46 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's the second or third trail on the left going toward the back of the park from the bottom of the Boatramp trail. Have fun, it's steeper than it looks in the video. I need to go back for a revenge run on Teepee, it took out my radiator last time I was there.

--- End quote ---

I'm still pissed the one time I had to get winched was because of a rut. Not some rocks or steep spots or anything, just a stupid rut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version