BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: JK Black soft 8 wheels and 35" MTZ tires (5)  (Read 1018 times)

merkchop

JK Black soft 8 wheels and 35" MTZ tires (5)
« on: November 19, 2011, 04:35:57 AM »
Have a buddy that is wanting me to help him sell these, so figured I would see if there is any intrest before I get the pictures and post up for him.
There are 5 matching wheels and tires.  They do have some rock rash on them, but nothing too bad, since the wheels are steel, easy to touch up the paint.  The tires still have a lot of tread, I am guessing about 70% or so, I can get measurement on depth if someone is seriously interested.

1 of the tires rubbed on his sway bar bracket and has a mark all the way around it on the inside, the tire does not leak and he drove on it for a while before noticing it with no issues at all.  To me it would be my spare.

The wheels are the black soft 8 style and the tires are Mickey Thompson MTZ's.  I ran this exact tire on my TJ and loved the way the workd both on the road and on the rocks.
New the set is right around $2300 at Summit, he was looking to get $1000 for the complete set.
They are the equivalant of 35's (I don't recall the exact size).

If anyone is interested let me know and I will get more details.

merkchop

Re: JK Black soft 8 wheels and 35" MTZ tires (5)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 08:34:36 AM »
Got a little more info. they are 315/75R16 size tires, in case someone wanted the exact size and I got him to give me a couple of photos, so I will try them here.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:58:37 AM »
good deal right here
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

merkchop

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
SOLD pending pick up first of next week.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM