BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: So, who is doing some shopping?  (Read 230 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
So, who is doing some shopping?
« on: November 24, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »
I am going to brave the masses at old navy tonight at 12 to get some new pants. $15 a pair! Only place i can find 36 length ;) will be in the jeep in case i have to drive over a few cars to get out of the lot :)

From the phone
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: So, who is doing some shopping?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
36 length!! Damn your tall! Well, looks like I'll be out tonight, my wife wants to go out & get some presents for the boys.

GOOD LUCK BEN  </TJ/>

Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 07:40:19 PM »
Giddens is your girl working @ Saphora tonight or tomorrow!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BigJerm

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
Good luck. They are the only place to carry 36" length but their waist sizes are limited. I usually just order mine online.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »
Well, my waist is small. I am a 34 but like 36" better. More room to move. Jerm, i have never had luck with ordering clothes. Never fit right. Sucks for us tall guys.

From the phone

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 09:49:12 AM »
How did it go?  ;D
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 02:48:28 PM »
what a night! Left my house at 11:30 to head to athens. Got 1/2 a mile from the house and one of winders best (cop) pulled a huey right in front of me at the stop sign and proceeded to go around 5 mph down the road and looked like he was searching for something. I rode behind him for about 300 yds and he veared off into a parking lot and whipped around behind the car in back of me. I immediately knew he was going to pull me over. I figured he thought I had my high beams on him. My hella h4s are super bright ;D so I tried to get thru town before he could get around the car behind me. No dice. He ended up trailing me for about 1/2 a mile and then hit the lights. Needless to say, I was pissed. I did not even want to go out to begin with and now, I am getting pulled over. So I shut the jeep off and open the door and waited till he got out. I asked, why am I getting pulled over? He said, why the attitude? I explained why I thought I was getting pulled over, he said well, it is because your vehicle matched the description of a confrontation at walmart a few minutes ago. He said it was a tannish colored jeep. HHMMM, Tanish colored and yellow seem to be a bit different don't you think? So he  ran my stuff and then told me I had a broken tailight (small sliver 2" long off the light) and told me to get it fixed. So then I head to old navy. I get there and there is a line out the door >:( they are letting people in as people leave, so when 2 leave, 2 go in. So I wait for about 10 minutes, not too bad. Once in I find the pants, find the size and head for the dressing rooms. No can do, line out the door to try clothes on  :bs) then I notice the check out line is literally wrapped around the inside diameter of the building WTF so I ditched the pants and went home. NEVER again I said to myself. I would have spent atleast 1 1/2 hours waiting to check out! I am just not one of those people that can sit there that long. Waste of time and gas. So, I head home, get within 1/2 mile of the house and stop at the stop sign near the house. Guess who is turning in front of me... yup another one of winders finest. He immediately whips around after I pull out and gets behind me. I am thinking, are you serious!? So the 1st parking lot I see, I just pull in and wait. He goes by at about 1 mph scoping me out as I just sit there watching. DANG! Got home around 1:45. NEVER AGAIN! Hope whoever else went out had better luck. THIS WAS MY 1ST AND LAST MIDNIGHT BLACK FRIDAY RUN.  {hang2}

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: Re: So, who is doing some shopping?
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 08:30:22 PM »
Just went to the mall of ga. With my wife, they had a ton of the $15 pants. you should by there.

TAPATALK
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline CopperCrawler

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 08:24:57 AM »
THIS WAS MY 1ST AND LAST MIDNIGHT BLACK FRIDAY RUN.  {hang2}

Yea, I don't ever go out on Black Friday...  I was stationed in Fairfield CA (Northern CA) from 1994 - 1999 and it became a tradition for me and my Brother-In-Law (he lived in Sacramento CA at the time) to go wheeling on that day.  We went to the Rubicon one year, Bassey Falls once, Sierra Trek once, etc.  It was a much better time ;D
1999 TJ
2004 F-350 XLT, FX4, 4X4, 4"lift on 35s
2011 F-150 Supercrew Lariat, 4X4 (Wifes car)
And the Off Road transportation that NEVER gets stuck
1990 Tennessee Walking Horse - "JEZ"

Always remember our veterans!!  Even if you don't agree with the politics of what they are fighting for, they are someone who swore to give the ultimate sacrifice of their LIFE to defend the freedoms you and I enjoy everyday.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM