BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: '73 Porsche 914 for trade  (Read 1680 times)

Offline stewedpickles

• Visitor
  • Swan II
'73 Porsche 914 for trade
« on: December 02, 2011, 10:31:40 PM »
Looking for an equally valuable ATV/UTV or 4x4/Jeep. Its worth about $6500.

This car is in excellent mechanical shape. It could be started up and driven across the country with no worries. If you're looking for a car show trailer queen, I'll admit this isn't the car, but it turns heads everywhere it goes. I spent many hours fixing all the normal problems these cars are known for and its completely sorted out. I'm the second owner and have the complete history of this machine. I have the original paperwork and all receipts. This is an excellent car for the money.

1973 Porsche 914 1.7, with lots of upgrades: BMW 320i front calipers, new front disks, 19mm master cylinder, 911 clutch, stainless steel heat exchangers, Monza exhaust, POR-15 lined fuel tank, Stainless Steel fuel lines, front mounted fuel pump, upgraded fuse block, Bilstein shocks, 180 lb rear springs, tie down hooks, AM/FM/CD, new carpet, short shifter, reverse lock out, new seals in engine and transmission, POR 15 lined hell hole, lowered front and rear, raised rack and pinion, indoor cover.
Hundreds of spare parts including engine, transmission, suspension system, targa top, windshield, side, and rear glass, rack and pinion, steering column, calipers, seats, wiring harnesses, fuel injection system, exhaust, alternator and starter.

PM me with what you have to trade and any questions.

Jeff

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jeff
'75ish K10

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM