BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Looking for a new gun  (Read 5145 times)

BigJerm

Re: Looking for a new gun
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »
Just went to this store today. Down the street from my house. Guns wall to wall, hunting, ammo, cleaning, clothes, safes, w/e you can think. Worth the drive

http://www.adventureoutdoors.us/

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 07:37:27 AM »
if you already had a xdm 40 why not go to the sub .40? i have one and carry it everywhere.. bigger then most but its not so small that i have to worry about someone thinking its a toy and its not so big that I have problems pulling it..

but i know danny you have small hands.. and maybe you should stick to a .22 ruger or something like that.. I know bass pro has a pink .380... cheap... almost bought it for the wife... should fit your hands like a glove... LOL </LMAO/>

onlygoon

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2012, 03:43:48 PM »
i carry a glock 19 its small enough but still has the ability to conceal nicely. i will get the name of my holsiter that i have and i will get back to you its a full length nine but small enough to carry. everyday

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »
Yeah, that's sounds more like what I'm looking for! I'll check it out. Thanks
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
I have a 19 also and it is one of my daily carry guns..If you get one get a GEN 3
Bobby

onlygoon

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 09:30:23 AM »
this is the company i got my holster from its pretty awesome i know it looks big but i am not a big guy and its the most comfortable one that i have ever had and i have tried a few.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM