BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: JAN. 28th Open Ride at Werock lease on Aetna Mnt PLEASE READ!!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline krawler09

• Visitor
  • Weekend Wheeler
JAN. 28th Open Ride at Werock lease on Aetna Mnt PLEASE READ!!
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! TWRA is planning to close Aetna March12th 2012. This is not a rumor, it is the trueth! WeRock is having and OPEN RIDE January 28th gates open @ 10:00am. It is FREE TO EVERYONE! I will have a petition there, that I hope everyone will feel free to sign. This petition will be signed to help keep TWRA property open to ATV Riders and not just Deer Hunters. Tell everyone you know to be there! We CAN make a differance and now is the time to prove it! Thank you all and I hope to see everyone @ the Werock Gate January 28th opening @ 10:00am. Here's the directions:
 We Rock Aetna Mtn TN Wildwood exit 169. @ stop sign @ exit turn left and drive exactly 3.5 miles. after Tenn State sign, Marion County sign and then a 55 mph sign take next right. No sign there. Cross little bridge turn right, go over tracks and you are @ front gate. hope to see all of you there.

ALSO  Please sign this petition to help keep our Mtn open:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-off-roading-alive-on-aetna-mountain-tennessee/
" If You Have To Ask Why We Do What We Do...Then You Wouldn't Understand The Answer..."

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM