BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I NEED A JEEP!! PLEASE HELP!  (Read 1552 times)

Offline justintj02

• Visitor
I NEED A JEEP!! PLEASE HELP!
« on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
hey guys im back again... i need a hand.. i want another jeep to add to the family!! looking for like an XJ, TJ, or YJ!! heres the problem. i only have like $5000 to spend... i want something that runs good and is fairly trail ready... i understand that i there will need to be some work done to get it to the final stages but i need something. ive got until August but I'd prefer to be in something by the end of June if not this week!!! if you have anything or know anyone that does or even see something on the forums please send them my way!!! </ROCKIN/> //phantomskull//
770-861-1138

Offline rambo13087

• Visitor
Re: Re: I NEED A JEEP!! PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:09:56 PM »
There's an 85 cj7 in leesburg for $4500

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JROLIN

Re: I NEED A JEEP!! PLEASE HELP!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
hey guys im back again... i need a hand.. i want another jeep to add to the family!! looking for like an XJ, TJ, or YJ!! heres the problem. i only have like $5000 to spend... i want something that runs good and is fairly trail ready... i understand that i there will need to be some work done to get it to the final stages but i need something. ive got until August but I'd prefer to be in something by the end of June if not this week!!! if you have anything or know anyone that does or even see something on the forums please send them my way!!! </ROCKIN/> //phantomskull//
770-861-1138

Go see the guys at Prestige Motor Cars in Buford. They specialize in used jeeps. They should be able to find something in your price range. Tell them Jeremy at Allsouth sent you.

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 09:07:59 PM »
Eagle off road in Clarkesville has about 15 used yj's and tj's on their lot

Offline justintj02

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »
Thanks for the help guys. I just went over to prestige but was very disappointed. The salesmen lead me through circles and filled me with some crap stories. I was very disappointed and was really hoping to find something. Everything they had, had been crashed and as I was walking into the shop I noticed one of the mechanics hiding rust holes by coating it with rhino lining...

JROLIN

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »
Thanks for the help guys. I just went over to prestige but was very disappointed. The salesmen lead me through circles and filled me with some crap stories. I was very disappointed and was really hoping to find something. Everything they had, had been crashed and as I was walking into the shop I noticed one of the mechanics hiding rust holes by coating it with rhino lining...

Thanks for the info. I wont refer anyone else there.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM