BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 2007 Ford Explorer  (Read 946 times)

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
2007 Ford Explorer
« on: June 04, 2012, 02:25:34 AM »
I am looking to sell my finance 2007 XLT Explorer. The only reason she is wanting a change is due to driving 120 miles a day to work all highway. She bought it with 32k and now it has 102k. She will be going to a car to cut down on the amount of gas she spends. We are trying to sell it before we trade it. I change her oil every 5k miles with mobil 1 synthetic and she goes and gets the tires rotated as well. There are no problems with it and if she wasn't driving soo much she would kept it.

102k miles
Auto
tan Leather - no rips or tares
tow package
v6
cd
seats 5 people with huge cargo area (i was able to fit 4 - 33's and 4 - 35's to take to the tire shop one day)
red 1 tone color
running boards
compass, fuel mileage guess
22 gal tank - 20 miles to gallon

If someone buys it before it gets traded then I will change the oil with Mobil 1, oil filter, tires rotated, and radiator flush but I won't be doing it for the dealer. If you want to buy it then I will do at no extra charge. When we bought the explore  the tires were really low so I went ahead and bought brakes as well because I figured the pads were well worn, but I was wrong. The dealer had put new pads on there so I will be throwing in a set of pads for it as well.

Asking $12,000. I will have pics in a few days but it looks like this in the mean time (this is not hers but it is pretty much identical): http://www.alsiarat.com/ads/dark-red-explorer/
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM