BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting out of wheeling SALE! Built Jeep and Stuff!  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Crow

• Visitor
Getting out of wheeling SALE! Built Jeep and Stuff!
« on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »
ink to ad with pictures.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3070419247.html

Here's the info.

I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. Specs

4.0, AX15, D300 with flip kit, upgraded outputs, twin stick shifters and 4:1 LoMax gears. It has TJ D44's, 4.88 gears Detroit rear and Ox Locker front. Front has chromo shafts and HD Currie steering setup and Currie Antirock Swaybar. Custom driveshafts. Long arm 6" suspension, but I also have a set of 4" springs if you want them. New brakes, ball joints and hub bearings. Rear is converted to disk brakes. No parking brake as of now, but I have a hardware kit and new pads to complete it. Rear has arb diff cover and chromo shafts. Rear tire carrier bumper with 2" receiver and a Warn front bumper with a stinger added to it. Electric fan from flexilite. Jet chips stage 2 chip. Throttle body spacer. Custom exhaust and cold air intake.The stock cage has been added to. Besttop super top with tinted windows. Also includes a factory black soft top with clear windows and a bikini top. Full hard doors. The plastic interior panels on the doors are cracked though. Ac and heat. 20" rockstar wheels with 36 irocs. I have a 37"x15" spare for it as well. Lots of tread left but they do show plenty of use in the rocks. 3 hold air fine, one will leak down after a week. Pretty sure I found the source of the leak in the sidewall. Should be able to put a patch on it no problem. New clutch. All new u joints. TruckLite LED headlights, google them if you have never seen them. They are awesome replacement lights for TJ's. Two additional LED driving lights. Comes with a winch mounting plate and a 10k smittybuilt winch. I have extra factory fog light switches I am going to put in place of the old switches to have some accessory switches with a factory look.

Clear GA title. 137,xxx miles. I have tons of paperwork/receipts for the build. I am getting out of wheeling for awhile and trying the two wheel motorsports out. I already have a motorcycle so Jeep needs to go to pay for new bike. I would like to sell fast. I have lots of spare parts and tools that I will probably be selling too, so I can throw in some extras for the right deal.

Extras:
I have a set of four stock H1 rims, a set of TJ front fenders that I was going to build tube fenders out of, SM465 and a matching N205 with a set of Offroad Design twin stick shift rails(not installed yet), TH350 "K" case, D70HD axle I was shaving and converting to a front with a PowerLok and a set of 6.17 and 4.56 gears, some 2"x.25 wall round and square wall DOM, and 1.75" x .120 wall DOM, lots of spare brackets leftover from a previous build, lots of random custom exhaust pieces(mandrel bent 90, 45, and 180 degree bends, cross pieces, straight)

I also have a model 32 tube bender with stand and two 180 degree, 5.5" radius dies, one 1.5" and one 1.75" wall tube dies. I have a notchmaster tube notcher from the same company with 1.5", 1.75", and I believe a 2" hole saw to go with it. Several extra heavy duty, tall jack stands, Hi lift jack.

Issues:
Needs two new rear shocks and the mounting brackets to be extended on the axle. Previous owner broke/bent them both due to the shock bodies hitting the spring perches at full droop. I was going to drop to the 4" springs to give them a little more clearance.

Front ring gear has several broken teeth on it. Pinion looks OK but I have a new set of Yukon 4.88 R&P and a master install kit that will go with the Jeep. The old ring gear is still in there and it doesn't have any fluid/seal on it, so you can take a look if you want to. To drive it home it would be best to either pull the front shafts or trailer it. I can trailer it wherever you need within reason if need be. Make me a REAL good offer and I will leave the 2006 Dodge crew cab, dually, 6spd manual, 4x4 Cummins,tow pig, 18ft gooseneck trailer and jeep with you.

Interior is dirty and could use a good cleaning. I just took a hose to it to get the majority of it out.

Right rear turn/stop light housing is broken. Light still works, just cracked plastic. I do have one flush mount 4.5" LED light laying around. I was going to get another and convert to those, just havn't got around to it yet.

Front tires probably need balanced. It has a wobble that comes and goes.

I will get some updated pictures. Jeep currently has black plastic fenders on it now.

I will get some prices and pictures up shortly of all the extra stuff.  More to follow

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM