BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 2004 Wrangler/2005 Wrangler/Off Road Trailer 4 Sale  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
2004 Wrangler/2005 Wrangler/Off Road Trailer 4 Sale
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:36:40 AM »
Advertising for a friend up here in MN. I have seen the jeeps and the trailer and they all look really nice. I have not seen them wheel.

If interested you can contact Lawrence at bzh_44@yahoo.com or call at 612-216-4646.

2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited – 52,873 miles as of 6/6/11

5.7L Hemi & 545RFE automatic transmission conversion
    NP231HD transfer case with heavy duty short shaft conversion
    Custom 3” exhaust with catalytic converter and Magnaflow muffler
    Tera CRD60R front axle with ARB air locker, 4.88 gears, hardened 35 spline inner and outer shafts with Warn premium hubs
    Tera CRD60R rear axle with 4.88 gears, hardened 35 spline shafts, Detroit locker and disc brakes with internal E-brake
    Modified 4" Teraflex Pro LCG suspension system, 4-link rear, 3-link front
    Wheelbase stretched to 109"
    16" Sway Away remote reservoir triple rate coilover shocks
    Relocated steering box (using TnT kit) and track bar to push the front axle forward and allow the full 16" of travel from the coilover shocks
    PSC hydro assist steering system
    Teraflex S/T sway bar
    Full body armor – Genright Hi-Line front fender kit w/3" fender flares, Genright custom cut rear corner full armor for wheelbase stretch, Genright rear 3” Hi-Line flares, Genright rock sliders
    Hi-lined hood
    Fuel tank relocated back 6" and up 2" still underneath like stock
    LED taillights
    Brand new 37x12.5x17 Goodyear MTR/Ks (@52,835 miles)
    Narrowed 17x10 (4.5”BS) Incubus chrome rims to 17x9 (3.5”BS)
    Warn 9.5Ti winch
    Optima Red Top battery
    Jeeperman JK front bumper modified to fit
    Currie rear bumper/carrier
    Hardtop, Sun-rider soft top, Safari full bikini top with Bestop no drill header, duster cover
    Aftermarket stereo with iPod input
    Rubber mats

The previous owner did the conversion using a 2005 Dodge Ram and getting most of the conversion parts (ECM reflash, harness, etc...) from Hotwire Auto.  After purchasing it, I had Burnsville Offroad fix a few things to make sure everything was right.  I replaced the water pump and radiator hoses in April 2011 (@52,719 miles) with OEM one.  It turned out to be a bad clamp but since I had already undertaken the project, I decided to finish it.  The original water pump, gasket, and radiator hoses will come with the Jeep.  I also did an oil change at that time, and will do one before selling.  It needs nothing except for someone else to enjoy.  It is in excellent condition with no rust whatsoever, as I never drove it during winter.  $35,000.  Photos can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/80144675@N04/sets/72157630012099779/ and more can be taken upon request.

2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport – 44,851 miles as of 6/6/11

4.0L, 42RLE automatic transmission
    Gibson catback exhaust
    T-case SYE with CV driveshaft.
    HP30 Front, Superior Super 30 kit, Currie Johnny Joints, 4.88 gears, ARB air locker, Vanco 16” big brake kit, Currie lower CA skids.
    D44 Rear, 4.88 gears, ARB air locker, disk brakes.
    Rubicon Express long arm suspension system.
    Polyperformance rear outboarding shock mounts.
    Currie 4” springs, Rancho 9000XL shocks with on-board remote controller.
    Currie HD steering with OME stabilizer.
    Currie front trackbar with a 5/8" bolt.
    Modified Rubicon Express HD rear trackbar to eliminate binding.
    Hanson front and rear bumpers.
    Warn 9.5 Ti winch with Viking winchline and Safety Thimble
    JeepMedic engine skid.
    Setrab transmission cooler with B&M fan, 175* thermostat, master on/off switch, silver soldered fittings, -8 Aeroquip Socketless hose.
    Complete Rock Hard cage with rear spreaders.
    Currie rock rails.
    Off Road Only dual rate SwayLoc, rear Currie Antirock links.
    KC windshield mounts with Hella Black Magic driving lights.
    Sears Platinum battery
    Rubicon flares
    (5) 16x8 Rubicon Moabs, Spidertrax spacers, 33x11.5x16 Goodyear Duratracs
    Buchanan seat risers
    Catch all mats
    CB

Additional parts coming with the Jeep:

(5) 17x9 OMF beadlocks with rock domes and 33x12.5x17 Pro Comp Xtreme MTs.
    Complete spare set of Superior Super 30 axles
    Safari full bikini top, Bestop no drill header

Recent service:

Transmission replaced under warranty in April 2011 (@42,446 miles)
    Rear main seal replaced in May 2011 (@42,888 miles)
    New Duratracs bought in December 2011 (@44,126 miles)
    Front and rear diffs serviced in March 2012 (@44,433 miles)
    All control arms bushings replaced in March 2011 (@44,433 miles)
    T-case rear output yoke seal replaced in March 2011 (@44,433 miles)
    Oil change done in March 2011 (@44,501 miles).

I bought the TJ in April 2005 from a friend, a year after he bought it new.  It is originally a CA vehicle and has been until 3.5 years ago when we relocated to MN.  I hardly ever drive it, and try not to in the winter so there is absolutely no frame and no body rust.  The brakes are a little weak and I will replace the front pads before selling.

Trailer
Military specs offroad trailer.  Great trailer, built like a tank, and taken out less than a handful of times.  Sits on 34x9.5x15 Super Swamper TSLs, YJ springs and quick disconnect shocks, electric brakes, surfboard/Kayak rack, camp lights, etc…  The bolt pattern is 5x5.5 and I will also include 5x4.5 hubs and wheels (new in the box)

Rooftop Tent
Mombassa rooftop tent.  New in the box, never opened nor used.

This is a complete package with nothing else needed but someone else to enjoy.  $28,000.  Photos can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/80144675@N04/sets/72157630070237462/ and more can be taken upon request.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline LPMM

• Visitor
Re: 2004 Wrangler/2005 Wrangler/Off Road Trailer 4 Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
Thanks for posting Chuck.  I joined so that I can answer questions if anyone is interested.

The Hemi LJ just sold and it will be on its way to TX next week.  Let me know if you have any questions on the TJ setup or need more pictures.  Not interested in parting out at this time.  Open to offers.

Edit:  The dates posted above should read 2012 and not 2011, my mistake when I sent the original email to Chuck.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:14:40 PM by LPMM »
Lawrence

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM