BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• JeepFest: September 14, 2012 - September 16, 2012

Author Topic: Sept 14-16 : Open Ride * JeepFest - DISCUSSION  (Read 44712 times)

Offline skip

• Visitor
Sept 14-16 : Open Ride * JeepFest - DISCUSSION
« on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
Sept. 14-16 : Open Ride

JEEPFEST

EVENT INFORMATION:
Located in Jasper, Georgia.  The Sheriff's JeepFest is a three day event that takes place annually to raise money for the Georgia Sheriff's Youth Homes.  The purpose of Georgia Sheriffs' Youth Homes is to give our state's most at-risk children the love, safety, and structure needed to become mature, successful adults.

This three day event includes a scaveger hunt on Friday, a vendor meet and greet, raffles and more.  On Saturday and Sunday there is a vendor show, Four 100 yard long obstacle courses for all levels of experience, mud pit for those wanting to get dirty, a concert, and tons of raffle prizes.  Come out and meet some great manufacturers and sponsors.  During Saturday and Sunday's event you can also sign up for a guided small group trail ride through thousands of acres of private land opened only for this event.  Trails range from novice to extreme.  

There is also the once in a lifetime.....Crawl on a cop car!  Get some cool pictures of your Jeep driving over a cop car.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:55:56 PM by PHANTOM »

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
Re: Sept 14-16 : Open Ride * JeepFest - DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:04:59 PM »
sounds like it would be fun but I will be getting back from the beach the week before and doing the sept. ride so I will be one broke puppy. I had my jeep on a honda once but being on the cop car would be cool
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »
Wish I could go, but planning a trip to Carolina for some Saints vs Panthers that weekend. Glad to join if something changes.
Jay

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
Any rocks?
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline wideload

• Visitor
  • Proud Dad!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:36 PM »
I'm planning on it......sounds like a great time and worthy cause! {letseat}
The road to prosperity should not be be paved with
 those who are in your way but by the helping of those along the way.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
Just a little heads up. I am working on all the details. We will be attending this as a club ride/event. I am working right now with the main person that is in charge of this event...We will volunteer to help with trail rides and obstacle coarses...More info to follow and we can have a ride check in and a volunteer check in. I will be relaying all info to Danny to set up check in pages. They are trying to turn this into a Jeep Beach type event..They already have some big sponsers like Poison Spyder Custom...
Bobby

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 05:23:58 PM »
Any rocks?

They are bring big concrete blocks and colverts and telephone poles for the coarse..they have a pretty big area of land they are building the stuff in and 2 different private property areas for trail rides
Bobby

BigJerm

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 05:53:18 PM »
I plan to be there. Got to support my fellow LEO's and the kids and all. I can volunteer as needed, just give me a heads up. Would love to run some trail rides or something as long as I can run the trail before taking groups down them. PM if you need it.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 06:09:44 PM »
I plan to be there. Got to support my fellow LEO's and the kids and all. I can volunteer as needed, just give me a heads up. Would love to run some trail rides or something as long as I can run the trail before taking groups down them. PM if you need it.

More we have in Volunteers more fun we can all have by taking shifts..It is a Friday night ,Saturday and Sunday event..Most of the Volunteering is needed for Saturday..I am waiting on a phone call tonight and then all info will be posted
Bobby

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »
Count me in for helping out

off grid post
I've grown tired of this.

Online tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 10:03:33 PM »
I'm in   </ROCKIN/>

Bobby and I met with the Coordinator of Jeepfest last Friday night.  They already have lots of pre-registrations and sponsors, this will really be fun.  He showed us a layout of the courses they plan to build(very similar to jeep beach in the speedway infield), very fun looking.

Really looking forward to this event.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 10:19:45 PM »
Sounds like a good time! Count me in for sure.  {cheers2}
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE