MEMBERS DISCUSSION AREA > General Discussion

Morning Coffee

(1/851) > >>

kent10sne1:
Well, good morning, guys.   what a fab. weekend.  sunday was such a great do to drive around with the top off and doors off.  wow!    and it seems like the rest of this week will be a great week.

im so looking forward to jeepfest , I can NOT wait.   just to get ideas and look at all the other rigs, im so stoked.  I am looking to do some trails and just enjoy Jeeping.   just sitting here drinking my 5th cup
waiting for everyone else to arrive at the office.  lol  bunch of slackers.   {hihi}

also, Kvom(kirk) and I installed my JKS quicker diconnects this weekend.  the guy has a Lift in his Garage, how cool is that, and could prob. make anything metal that you can imagine.   what a cool guy, i cant
wait to see his rig.  lots of cool tools, at least its something to dream about, ..  O well   i am just starting my walk, but at least i have u guys to guide me.  

Peace.  headed back to fill my cup again.

DOUG:
It was a gorgeous weekend, and we stayed home for a change, with the daughters leading the schedule with social activities.  Something I have to get used to.

Good football... a rare weekend when the dogs and falcons win... maybe something that will happen more often this year, well hoping anyway.

Make sure you come by the Poison Spyder tent and say hello at Jeepfest. 

Matt:
Just sitting down to get started working myself </LMAO/>

The weekend was great, cool nights Saturday & Sunday with the top down. Put some miles on the jeep (approx 150), everything seems to be in check. Still need to button up a few things (front driveshaft, belly skid) if I plan to wheel at Jeepfest. Went to Jug Tavern Festival on Saturday, didnt see a single Jeep.  WTF

unwantedstray:
Wish I could drive around with the top off on mine.  In the past 9 months it has only driven about 30 miles! At least it was at Harlan... thats better than nothing right!

Danny Kinder:
It was a great weekend! Coached football, watched football, & picked up a new project  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version