BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 156830 times)

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #3228 on: February 20, 2018, 11:07:58 AM »
I'm up 13% in 1.5 weeks for my NVIDIA (NVDA) stock. Really wish I would have put more money in it.

I mean... I really wish my wife would have put more of my money in it for me lol

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3229 on: February 20, 2018, 11:15:40 AM »
I'm up 13% in 1.5 weeks for my NVIDIA (NVDA) stock. Really wish I would have put more money in it.

I mean... I really wish my wife would have put more of my money in it for me lol
I hear you.  I'm up 1204% on my 2008 investment in AAPL and I distinctly remember having a discussion with my wife at the time we made the investment.  I wanted to invest twice what we did at the time.  Still no complaints, but if we only...
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3230 on: February 20, 2018, 11:41:07 AM »

I hear you.  I'm up 1204% on my 2008 investment in AAPL and I distinctly remember having a discussion with my wife at the time we made the investment.  I wanted to invest twice what we did at the time.  Still no complaints, but if we only...

I was still poor and in college or just out of it when Apple took off.

Kelly (My wife) had a conversation with her dad in the mid 2000s (04-05?) with her reasons why Apple will become huge and he should go for it, back when it was peanuts. He was daytrading sizeable amounts at the time, and an investment then would have been early retirement for him and neither of his daughters having to work now.

Hard to have a conversation with him about the market now without reminiscing about the would-have's and should-have's lol

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3231 on: February 20, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »
I am still not seeing any change in my paycheck from the tax reform.  Technically I am lying, since the last 3 checks have been less than the first one, but only by a few pennies, and I doubt it relates to the tax reform.  I keep hearing about folks able to put six extra percent in four zero one kays due to the tax reform, but that doesn't make sense to me...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #3232 on: February 20, 2018, 03:31:05 PM »
I was in shear agony today at the doctor's office.  I had to sit in the waiting room while they had The View on the tv.  How can that show still be on TV?

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #3233 on: February 20, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »
I am still not seeing any change in my paycheck from the tax reform.  Technically I am lying, since the last 3 checks have been less than the first one, but only by a few pennies, and I doubt it relates to the tax reform.  I keep hearing about folks able to put six extra percent in four zero one kays due to the tax reform, but that doesn't make sense to me...

Trump saw all of your hateful posts on here about him and hacked the IRS to keep you from seeing any benefit.

And to stay on topic, I'm seeing about a 5% increase per pay check with no other changes to my withholdings. Speaking of, I need to change those. Somehow when my daughter was born, neither my wife or I ever changed our dependents to include her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3234 on: February 20, 2018, 06:03:58 PM »
I was in shear agony today at the doctor's office.  I had to sit in the waiting room while they had The View on the tv.  How can that show still be on TV?
If it weren't for McCain it would not be worth watching. We watch a few minutes every day at work. I love to see how they spin the news to make our President look bad. Funny thing is that he doesn't need any help!!

I can't understand why they talk about him SO much but claim to dislike him immensely.
Dummies.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3235 on: February 21, 2018, 01:34:10 PM »
Someone was pulled over for Super speeder violation today (20 over).  But fortunately the patrol officer dropped it to 10 over, plus a ticket for expired tag violation.  Good outcome, overall.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #3236 on: February 22, 2018, 03:02:45 PM »
Someone was pulled over for Super speeder violation today (20 over).  But fortunately the patrol officer dropped it to 10 over, plus a ticket for expired tag violation.  Good outcome, overall.

you dont know which lane to use when towing, you cant drive the speed limit or even close, you dont buy tags and pay taxes. you really are a snowflake arent you? //TAUNT//
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3237 on: February 22, 2018, 03:19:15 PM »
I was bringing home 64% of my paycheck last year & contributing $20 a week to a FSA.
This year I dropped the FSA & am only bringing home 59% of my pay.

WTF?

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3238 on: February 22, 2018, 03:19:47 PM »

you dont know which lane to use when towing, you cant drive the speed limit or even close, you dont buy tags and pay taxes. you really are a snowflake arent you? //TAUNT//
Don't taunt me, punk.

Here's the thing, I knew I was breaking the law by speeding and not tagging the vehicles, so I'm going to pay my fines and move along.  I was truly shocked when he told me I was doing 85 mph in a 65 zone.  I am appreciative of him adjusting my speed.

And yes, I am special and unique, just like the rest of the snowflakes out there.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3239 on: February 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM »

Don't taunt me, punk.

Here's the thing, I knew I was breaking the law by speeding and not tagging the vehicles, so I'm going to pay my fines and move along.  I was truly shocked when he told me I was doing 85 mph in a 65 zone.  I am appreciative of him adjusting my speed.

And yes, I am special and unique, just like the rest of the snowflakes out there.

You should have hit record on your phone & claimed you were a solvern citizen.
That would be a epic video.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM