BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 157286 times)

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #3300 on: April 16, 2018, 06:53:36 PM »
Wondering what was going on  pre-Masters?

Today was the "Drive, Chip & Putt Championship" event for kids. Limited parts of the course open, but full concessions, gift shop, etc. I think some of it was televised, but not sure. Some notable members were: Condi Rice was congratulating each kid as they finished, Vijay was practicing, and a few others I couldn't identify. Today is the first day of activities, and  I think today is the only day the actual badges don't provide access (they do every other day)

Is Stewart Cinc anyone worth mentioning. He just left the shop, we’re lifting his new Raptor. I had no clue who he was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty awesome!

Offline flashover101

• Visitor
« Reply #3301 on: April 16, 2018, 08:23:44 PM »

Today was the "Drive, Chip & Putt Championship" event for kids. Limited parts of the course open, but full concessions, gift shop, etc. I think some of it was televised, but not sure. Some notable members were: Condi Rice was congratulating each kid as they finished, Vijay was practicing, and a few others I couldn't identify. Today is the first day of activities, and  I think today is the only day the actual badges don't provide access (they do every other day)

Is Stewart Cinc anyone worth mentioning. He just left the shop, we’re lifting his new Raptor. I had no clue who he was...

Sweet! I believe he has a house in Sugarloaf.

Mike
2014 JK

Offline 8lugLJ

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #3302 on: April 17, 2018, 09:45:19 AM »

He’s a pro golfer.  Pretty damn good. Went to Ga Tech.  I’ve met him, very briefly, super cool guy.

how many of us play golf? would it be worth a once or twice a year tournament? maybe even a Golfing for Reid - ish thing? I was super into it through school and am getting back into it when time allows, I missed it. We have several pretty cool courses up here close. 
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #3303 on: April 17, 2018, 09:47:00 AM »

He’s a pro golfer.  Pretty damn good. Went to Ga Tech.  I’ve met him, very briefly, super cool guy.

how many of us play golf? would it be worth a once or twice a year tournament? maybe even a Golfing for Reid - ish thing? I was super into it through school and am getting back into it when time allows, I missed it. We have several pretty cool courses up here close. 
I play some, i would be willing to do some kind of . golf for reid event.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #3304 on: April 17, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
I use to play a lot for work and sold my clubs and haven’t swung a club in years.  I will drive the cart.

Bobby

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3305 on: April 17, 2018, 09:59:27 AM »
Sadly I live on the 14th hole and have never played (ever). But I'd definitely be down to try. Maybe we could set up a smaller game or tournament then go from there if we think it could turn into something bigger. Is anyone interested in setting this up?
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3306 on: April 17, 2018, 10:02:13 AM »
I use to play a lot for work and sold my clubs and haven’t swung a club in years.  I will drive the cart.

I'm prepared for the backlash.  Golf is such a huge waste of time IMO...
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #3307 on: April 17, 2018, 10:03:02 AM »

All we did was get drunk when we played for company functions.  Use to play for work once a month.

Bobby

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #3308 on: April 17, 2018, 10:03:28 AM »
I enjoy golf, but not very good. What about Top Golf? Could be a good time.
Jay

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #3309 on: April 17, 2018, 10:04:25 AM »

All we did was get drunk when we played for company functions.  Use to play for work once a month.

whats wrong with that play style.  when i play i thought that was a way to help your score card look better.  just drink more.?
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3310 on: April 17, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
In my golfing hey-day, I used to play once a year. I'm absolutely awful at it, but I'm down for playing in a group that is equally bad since it's still fun

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #3311 on: April 17, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »
In my golfing hey-day, I used to play once a year. I'm absolutely awful at it, but I'm down for playing in a group that is equally bad since it's still fun
Do you have to use junior kids clubs?

Bobby

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM