BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 179282 times)

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #4224 on: August 03, 2020, 08:44:43 AM »
Sounds like our kitchen  lmao
Lol...unless it's Wagu ribeye, I'll pass on any dinners with you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Just got some wagyu filet in. Really looking forward to that bad boy
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4225 on: August 03, 2020, 11:23:18 AM »
Restaurants usually know within reason when an inspector comes around. Pretty easy to bs and get things to pass. I get the article not talking about a health score but things are not also 100% in a restaurant and people are fine.

So many people spreads germs and do not know they are. Wash your hands then touch your mask....well may wanna go wash your hands. I've done quite a few swabs, plating, incubation, and counting. The amount of bacteria that is around is unreal but that is why we have an immunity system.

Why haven't all of the homeless people died off from Covid? Especially with all of their mask and 6ft part?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4226 on: August 03, 2020, 11:55:03 AM »
Restaurants usually know within reason when an inspector comes around. Pretty easy to bs and get things to pass. I get the article not talking about a health score but things are not also 100% in a restaurant and people are fine.

So many people spreads germs and do not know they are. Wash your hands then touch your mask....well may wanna go wash your hands. I've done quite a few swabs, plating, incubation, and counting. The amount of bacteria that is around is unreal but that is why we have an immunity system.

Why haven't all of the homeless people died off from Covid? Especially with all of their mask and 6ft part?

Is it true that they are not getting sick and dying?  I haven't heard or seen that stat.  I can tell you, the homeless are in full force near MUST ministries in Marietta, but with the worst economy in history, it's possible they are newly homeless and that is why there are so many.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4227 on: August 03, 2020, 11:57:29 AM »

Is it true that they are not getting sick and dying?  I haven't heard or seen that stat.  I can tell you, the homeless are in full force near MUST ministries in Marietta, but with the worst economy in history, it's possible they are newly homeless and that is why there are so many.

This data is a little stale:
"A CDC report on homeless shelters in four U.S. cities — Boston, Seattle, San Francisco and Atlanta — found that 25% of residents in 19 shelters tested positive for the novel coronavirus, known as SARS-CoV-2, from March 27 to April 15."
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/false-perception-of-covid-19s-impact-on-the-homeless/
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
« Reply #4228 on: August 03, 2020, 02:18:48 PM »

worst economy in history--- keep smoking that karen stick there bud.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4229 on: August 03, 2020, 02:25:29 PM »

worst economy in history--- keep smoking that karen stick there bud.

First, you're using "Karen" incorrectly.

Second, facts is facts (as modified by statisticians).

Direct from God (Fox):

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/second-quarter-gdp-plunges-32-9-worst-decline-on-record.amp

Second-quarter GDP plunges 32.9%, worst decline on record

"WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy shrank at a dizzying 33% annual rate in the April-June quarter — by far the worst quarterly plunge ever — when the viral outbreak shut down businesses, throwing tens of millions out of work and sending unemployment surging to 14.7%, the government said Thursday."

Yes, I was trolling...lol.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4230 on: August 03, 2020, 02:48:01 PM »
Remember this is a public forum. Please try and keep the political torture in the Mud Pit.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4231 on: August 03, 2020, 04:18:18 PM »
Yes, dad...Will do.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #4232 on: August 03, 2020, 07:22:38 PM »
Makes my idea of GATR jail like facebook jail sound better.....lol
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4233 on: August 03, 2020, 08:18:35 PM »

I cant believe you're so anti-free speech!

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #4234 on: August 04, 2020, 06:32:13 AM »

I'm not Patrick.....keep in the right place.
Also as long as it doesn't disrupt the club.
I high lighted the part you might have missed too.
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #4235 on: August 04, 2020, 08:24:59 AM »

I'm not Patrick.....keep in the right place.
Also as long as it doesn't disrupt the club.
I high lighted the part you might have missed too.

The post wasn't inherintly or explicitly political; It was just one report of many to back up my assertion (that was challenged) about the economy which I tied to why homeless people quantities may be increasing as homeless people are killed by Covid19.

I did figure some folks sensitive/aligned to the current administration might take it as bait.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM