BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Morning Coffee  (Read 157217 times)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Morning Coffee
« Reply #3468 on: August 13, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »
We love ours.
Fantastic write up. The needle has moved slightly closer to a JLR now.

Super nice Will!    Great features and awesome to see Amber rockin it.

Chris, I'm still in sticker shock phase. $41k base isnb't too bad but I want all the luxury lol [readme]

I’m about to save you 3,400 bucks:
Don’t get the:
1.) Steel Bumpers (front one is nice and well designed. The recessed winch mount is cool. But the rear bumper is not very impressive. Save the $1300 and put it towards a nice pair of front/rear after market bumpers.
2.) body-colored fenders: $400 - you’re gonna scratch em. Gross.
3.) Body-colored hard top. If you just go black, you get a thousand bucks back.
4.) Optional Wheels: If you’re not going to keep ‘em, why upgrade? you can sell the stock Rubi wheels and tires for $1200 to $1500 to sport/Sahara owners that are looking for them and they also fit JKs. You can then put that towards beadlocks and 40s.
5.) did i see the premium soft top on there? I’m kicking myself for not getting a softop. I let my salesman talk me into LEDs and steel bumpers and talk me out of the dual top group. I regret that. The new soft top is sweet. No zippers and the safari feature on the rear is just cool lookin’.

No way I'm wheeling a new JL Rubi!   lmao

you don't even wheel your jk rubi.

Does anybody really wheel there JK?
Classic lj guy comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard the answer was no in Colorado?
I heard there is more than one LJ in the world.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
« Reply #3469 on: August 13, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »
We love ours.

Chris, I'm still in sticker shock phase. $41k base isnb't too bad but I want all the luxury lol [readme]

Don’t get the:
1.) Steel Bumpers (front one is nice and well designed. The recessed winch mount is cool. But the rear bumper is not very impressive. Save the $1300 and put it towards a nice pair of front/rear after market bumpers.
4.) Optional Wheels: If you’re not going to keep ‘em, why upgrade? you can sell the stock Rubi wheels and tires for $1200 to $1500 to sport/Sahara owners that are looking for them and they also fit JKs. You can then put that towards beadlocks and 40s.
5.) did i see the premium soft top on there? I’m kicking myself for not getting a softop. I let my salesman talk me into LEDs and steel bumpers and talk me out of the dual top group. I regret that. The new soft top is sweet. No zippers and the safari feature on the rear is just cool lookin’.

Does anybody really wheel there JK?
Classic lj guy comment

I heard the answer was no in Colorado?
I heard there is more than one LJ in the world.

I’ve heard that also. One thing I know for certain is lj guys are kings of wheeling

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #3470 on: August 13, 2018, 07:03:44 PM »
We love ours.

Don’t get the:

Doug's influence.

It's been a disappointing wheeling year, but on the bright side, I have broken anything LOL

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3471 on: August 13, 2018, 07:28:52 PM »
We love ours.

Don’t get the:

Meh

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #3472 on: August 13, 2018, 09:07:44 PM »
We love ours.

Don’t get the:

Meh

Bobby

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3473 on: August 13, 2018, 09:31:35 PM »
We love ours.

Don’t get the:

Meh

Bait and switch?  Who did it?

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:41:06 PM by BigPrince »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3476 on: August 13, 2018, 10:50:29 PM »

I’ve heard that also. One thing I know for certain is lj guys are kings of wheeling

Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3477 on: August 14, 2018, 12:03:06 AM »
Yeah I'm a bad seller that doesn't take back as is used auto parts sold at the core part return refund price after 5 months regardless of description, photos, etc.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:25:47 AM by DOUG »

Offline patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3478 on: August 14, 2018, 03:01:18 PM »
Yeah I'm a bad seller that doesn't take back as is used auto parts sold at the core part return refund price after 5 months regardless of description, photos, etc.

Wait, so was it a hydro tapped box or not?

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #3479 on: August 22, 2018, 08:21:44 AM »
Drove the topless Jeep to work today with classic rock all the way, great morning!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM