BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: JeepFest 2012 Thank You Message  (Read 1451 times)

Offline JeepHut

• Visitor
    • JeepHut
JeepFest 2012 Thank You Message
« on: September 17, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »
Sheriff's JeepFest was an huge success.  We would like to sincerely thank the Sheriff and his staff, all of the volunteers, agencies, vendors, local and non local businesses, anyone else and most of all the participants for your support and helping us with this great cause.  We will post numbers of jeeps and dollars raised when they are released.  We hope everyone had a great time and hope you'll spread the word for next year.  Once again, thanks because none of this would be possible without your support.

If you have any ideas, concerns or complaints that we can fix or improve on for next year please email me at mike@thejeephut.com and I will make sure it is presented in the project plan meetings.   They already came by today and are getting ready to work on next year.
www.thejeephut.com --- 706-692-5488
Great deals, Great parts, Offering all of your favorite brands for your Jeep.
Poison Spyder, Rugged Ridge, Warn, Smittybilt, Rough Country, Bestop, and many many more.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: JeepFest 2012 Thank You Message
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »
Sheriff's JeepFest was an huge success.  We would like to sincerely thank the Sheriff and his staff, all of the volunteers, agencies, vendors, local and non local businesses, anyone else and most of all the participants for your support and helping us with this great cause.  We will post numbers of jeeps and dollars raised when they are released.  We hope everyone had a great time and hope you'll spread the word for next year.  Once again, thanks because none of this would be possible without your support.

If you have any ideas, concerns or complaints that we can fix or improve on for next year please email me at mike@thejeephut.com and I will make sure it is presented in the project plan meetings.   They already came by today and are getting ready to work on next year.

Looking forward to next year. I think everyone had a great time.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline Havoch

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »
I am ready to sign up for next year.   We had a fantastic time.
Sean

Offline JeepHut

• Visitor
    • JeepHut
Re: Re: JeepFest 2012 Thank You Message
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
Well its already in the works.  Thanks for the support.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
www.thejeephut.com --- 706-692-5488
Great deals, Great parts, Offering all of your favorite brands for your Jeep.
Poison Spyder, Rugged Ridge, Warn, Smittybilt, Rough Country, Bestop, and many many more.

Offline leeindy

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
i had a blast. i will </ARMATA/> be there next year.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:59:17 PM by PHANTOM »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM