BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Running a Diesel on WVO wast veggie oil  (Read 6012 times)

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
Re: Running a Diesel on WVO wast veggie oil
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 08:58:49 PM »
Mr mike, next time you give me more notice and I'll go.

Guado

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 09:03:11 PM »
I hope Yall enjoy my posts? I know it doesn't have anything to do with 4 wheeling. For what I'm going to have spent to do this I could have a hell of a jeep Jk. It also gives me a record to look back at.  //SLAMIN//
Mike

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 09:13:04 PM »
Love the posts.  Have you contacted a network about documenting your trip? It would be an awesome show.  The trip and the gold mining!

What is your departure date and route?

Sent off camber

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 09:13:16 PM »
Can you believe my son's don't want to go with me! Matt wants to get a job this summer at Home Depot while he is out of school. John Doesn't want to lose his job as a temporary at Kubota!   //LMAO//   //LMAO// Ain't that some  $h#t!! I'm still going. 4300miles by my self if I have to.. //SLAMIN//

No, that is responsible. You have taught them well.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 09:15:11 PM »
Yeah they are saying

Been there, done that lol

Sent off camber

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 09:15:31 PM »
Guado if it works out the way I hope. I plane on going back every June and July! It's just taking me a couple years to get things in order to make it again. If from what I'm told by my friend in Alaska is true and he's pulling 15oz to 20oz a season with a 6" dredge from this claim and I can do the same. I will make it a yearly trip. If it doesn't I will look for a better claim while I'm there.   //SLAMIN//
Mike

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 09:19:15 PM »
I will leave here on June 1st and go though Tennessee Kentucky and so on to North Dakota. I will get out a map and look it up soon. It's on my to do list.
Mike

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 09:22:32 PM »
June of 2015. Okay Siri made me an appointment. Almost a side note but all that bus needs is an aquaponics setup made from one of those ibc units.

Guado

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 09:26:53 PM »
Oh the reason Cheryl is not going is she has a new job starting next Tuesday at IBM!  //SLAMIN//   //SLAMIN//
Mike

Online tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 10:15:42 PM »
Oh the reason Cheryl is not going is she has a new job starting next Tuesday at IBM!  //SLAMIN//   //SLAMIN//

Great news in the new job for Cheryl!

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Running a Diesel on WVO wast veggie oil
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2014, 10:53:52 PM »
Please continue to document your plans and trip! This is one of my favorite topics now! I'd snag a gopro or two for the trip. Film as much as you could as to not slow you down any and turn it into a documentary. Possibly see if discovery or a&e would like to make a episode on your trip! It's DEFFINATELY got all our attention!

Funny thing. I grew up in Murrayville and have seen that bus parked in your side driveway for quite sometime! I see it every day on my commute to work down 60. Never knew it would be used for this!

Sent from my neighbors wifi!
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »
Well today went good Matt came home from school for the weekend to spend some time with us. He said he would go with me to Alaska!  //SLAMIN// He helped me put some insulation in the bus on the roof to help keep some of the heat in this time. It gets down in the 40's in June. We used a lot of Lp gas last time trying to heat me up in the morning. I also ordered the centrifuge. I dug up some more supplies. We have 5 cases of MRE's left we can take with us. Two can's of plasti dip for wet suit repair and gloves.
Mike

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM