BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Iphone 3Gs upgraded IOS  (Read 1758 times)

BigJerm

Re: Iphone 3Gs upgraded IOS
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
I had mine jailbroke for awhile but didnt really see anything super great over not having it. I didnt want to pay for any of the cool jailbroke apps so a lot was just little glitch stuff.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »
Hey matt, few more questions:

iphone is easy to use. I have gave my mom my old 3g and she use to not even be able to text and now sends me pictures, pandora radio, all that. is the s3 as easy to use?

app store? a lot of apps? a lot of them free or paid?

Different to use but just as easy. You can make it as easy or complicated as you want though. The app stores look almost identical. Still lots of free (maybe more) and still plenty of pay apps.  The navigation/gps is superior on the S3 if that is important. Still loving the larger screen the most. Also you can turn lots of features off easily on the S3 to conserve power by pulling a menu down and just clicking the feature.

Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 09:49:54 AM »
Matt does it download emails and and pictures pretty quick?
Bobby

BigJerm

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »
Thanks for the info matt. Like i said its hard to find any good reviews. I read an article the other day and it started out great making some good pro and con between the iphone 4, 4s and 5 and i kept waiting to read about it vs the s3, droid, htc but nope nothing. and at the end of the article it says "the iphone5 is the best iphone yet!" Well no $hit! Its the newest, it better be the best 1

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »
I have to stay droid... with a droid tablet and phone and all of the apps I've bought.  Don't want to start over on the Apple side.

Some of the guys here have the Ipad and I5 and they love it except google doesn't make a good email app for them.... and we are gmail based.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »

Speed compared to the 3g, the 4glte is just badass. It doesnt take long to download large apps.

I still have a couple Ipad 2s for my Apple satisfaction, so I dont feel like I lost anything switching. Plus you can turn your old phone into a Ipod if you need anything from it other than calls and data service.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 01:11:10 PM »
my only issue switching is all the apps I have paid for with apple. I dont pay for many, the few i did buy were worth it and i got a lot of them at a new price so much cheaper than the current price for them.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 02:54:19 PM »

Speed compared to the 3g, the 4glte is just badass. It doesnt take long to download large apps.

I still have a couple Ipad 2s for my Apple satisfaction, so I dont feel like I lost anything switching. Plus you can turn your old phone into a Ipod if you need anything from it other than calls and data service.

Agreed.  My tables is 4Glte

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM