BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GoPro Hero 3  (Read 296 times)

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
GoPro Hero 3
« on: October 18, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »
I've got a birthday coming up and my wife asked if I would be interested in a GoPro camera. I told her "hell yeah", but we've never owned one or even know how they work. Doing some research, we see that the new GoPro Hero3 is scheduled for release later this month (the black version in November). Does anyone have any experience with these cameras? Which version (black, silver, white) whould you choose? :hlp
Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Re: GoPro Hero 3
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 08:42:36 PM »
I have a gopro2 and love it! I need to get the attachments to attach it to the jeep. I brought it on a trip last year and set it up for optimal under water viewing and it was sick. Let me see if I can post the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAKWMXndLrM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:45:21 PM »
I have one as well and really like it. It takes great video and you can set it to snap still photos every so many seconds which is cool. I'm the worst about remembering to put it on an then when I do, I usually forget to turn it on.

I think the new ones come with the capability to turn them in remotely..,go for that for sure.

Offline ACGiddens

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 09:23:37 PM »
i put it on my want list! The wifi feture is pretty awesome, iOS or Android tablet or smartphone to control it is the best part especially for wheeling!

Not to mention live screen preveiw from the app!
Adam G
The Jeep list:
TJ stock - gone
JK stock - gone
YJ 6" 35s mostly stock - gone
XJ 6.5" LA 35s D44 - RIPieces
XJ - 6.5" LA 35s - gone
TJ - In progress

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM