BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: 500 to spend, what would you do?  (Read 7399 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Re: 500 to spend, what would you do?
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
Kent, you should read all u can on jkowners.com.  all about JK's and a ton of info.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Jay

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
Re: 500 to spend, what would you do?
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
Update....

Ok, I may be getting a winch.  , i also have some basic rock rails Smittybilt 76635 SRC Textured Black Classic Rock Rails i should have them by this weekend..   the winch may take longer..

also, i may have come into some cash, so maybe a LunchBoxLocker for my front would be coming soon? 

I want to wait on the lift a bit, as im still not 100% sure if i want 2.5 or 3.5  lift, and when i do, im going to also want to do a quality stearing stablilzer upgrade, new disconects..  lifting seems to me more than
just slaping on springs/shocks. etc...  and like most of u guys have said, i still need to wheel alot more and understand my rig better..

the rock rails will offer some protection, i already have the front 30 PS diff cover , and a winch coming. i think those things are all good, investments at this point.   

just not sure about the front lunchbox locker.   maybe Danny could PM me a quote on part + install on something like that, ...   

the wheels would be nice to go to 35's or even 37's but seeing how my 33's are still pretty new, and they where already a 1400 investment. for all 5 including the wheels.  im prob. going to stick with them
until i NEED to replace them.. 

keep the comments comming.  i love the advice.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline BlueJew

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: 500 to spend, what would you do?
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »
I thought you had the jks discos already?  They should be good for *some* lift.  The tj ones offer a pretty wide range like stock to 3 or 4 inches...I think.
Blue Wes

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM