• GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
Jay

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
Re: Jay
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2012, 02:34:42 PM »
Nice avatar Jay, good choice. </LMAO/> How long do you have to wear that badge of shame?
Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2012, 02:50:41 PM »
Interesting read

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nfl/are-atlanta-falcons-truly-great-or-just-benefiting-easy-schedule

It is interesting but really, it doesn't matter.

This is the NFL, there is no BCS ranking, no computer, no voting...all that matters is winning.  The Falcons have done nothing but play the teams on their schedule  and win.  Teams have 4 more games to position themselves as best they can for the playoffs(although some are already out of it completely and need to pull up dumb ass interweb stats) and then it's win or go home. 

The late, great Al Davis said it best...Just win Baby

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
Nice avatar Jay, good choice. </LMAO/> How long do you have to wear that badge of shame?

A week...
Jay

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 03:09:52 PM »
Interesting read

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nfl/are-atlanta-falcons-truly-great-or-just-benefiting-easy-schedule

This is the NFL, there is no BCS ranking, no computer, no voting...all that matters is winning.  The Falcons have done nothing but play the teams on their schedule  and win.  Teams have 4 more games to position themselves as best they can for the playoffs(although some are already out of it completely and need to pull up dumb ass interweb stats) and then it's win or go home. 

I know Im just bitter and getting used to the fact that we are not gonna be in the playoffs.  It was funny at the game though, it was the first time Ive been to a saints away game where alot of the fans were actually dicks. Most games I've been to have been fun trash talking(even previous years here), maybe its cause i didnt drink enough. Haha
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »
Interesting read

I know Im just bitter and getting used to the fact that we are not gonna be in the playoffs.  It was funny at the game though, it was the first time Ive been to a saints away game where alot of the fans were actually dicks. Most games I've been to have been fun trash talking(even previous years here), maybe its cause i didnt drink enough. Haha

I have never understood how it can be fun to be a dick to the visiting team fans.  I love having fun with other fans, trash talking and all that but to be a dick is just plain stupid.  Worst stadium ever is Neyland stadium in Knoxville, Tennessee fans are the absolute worst.  I have been to almost every SEC stadium and Tennessee is the flat out worst.  I'll never set foot in that stadium again.

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 06:13:48 PM »
One of the reasons i'm not a die hard LSU fan is because of how annoying they can get. I support them, but it wont ruin my week when they lose. I've had plenty of people tell me how much they dislike going to LSU games, but have had great experiences at Saints games.
Jay

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 08:31:36 PM »
I wish facebook would let me dl a pic I saw. "When I throw 5 ints, we still.win"
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 09:04:59 PM »
Interesting read

</PRAY/> </PRAY/> </PRAY/> Thank you lord!! I hate the BCS ranking!! Playoff's - you play until you lose, it's that simple!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
I wish facebook would let me dl a pic I saw. "When I throw 5 ints, we still.win"

It was emailed to me today...
Jay

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »
Am I allowed to change this ridiculous avatar yet?? Haha
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth