BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: August 14th - 17th Harlan, Kentucky : Pictures, Videos, Carnage and Stories  (Read 14135 times)

Offline LUVNMY06TJ

• Visitor
These pictures are awesome! I have to be careful not to short out the keyboard with my drool.  //letseat//
Jim

"Never leave a downed wheeler."

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Next year we are going to try to fit zip-lining into the trip. Up to 60 mph on certain stretches.
I would be game to give that a run as long as my feet don't drag the ground
Bobby

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
ya I have been wanting to try the zip lines. hey I may have missed it but nobody has even mentioned our nice flags we where flying
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Online Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread

I would be game to give that a run as long as my feet don't drag the ground

It's cool, you don't play basketball.
Jay

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
Todd remember last year we went by one of the
platforms on the jungle trail......LOL
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
Some epic pics guys!! I sure do miss you guys already. And damn if I don't miss doing this ride each year!! Keep the pics coming!!!  //SLAMIN//
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Here are my vids... just go to my page and scroll thru them. One might be doing the shake adjustment so just look around.

https://www.youtube.com/user/krawler00?feature=mhee

Some good video of most of us doing some nice krawling...  //SLAMIN//
I've grown tired of this.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Great videos
Bobby

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
Here are my vids... just go to my page and scroll thru them. One might be doing the shake adjustment so just look around.

https://www.youtube.com/user/krawler00?feature=mhee

Some good video of most of us doing some nice krawling...  //SLAMIN//

I'm burning the dirt! haha

I haven't been on here since I got back... Sorry but without Colleen with me, I have no pics. :( This trip was by far AWESOME!! Yea, I had a brake hose blow out at a VERY unfortunate time... Sittin vertical on Killin' Time. That took me off the trails for about 4 hours to try and dig one up in Harlan. Thanks to the local Chris Allen for helping out with that!
Harlan was also blessed to keep some of the paint from my rig. Mason Jar exit will now be known as AJ's Knob! At least now my drivers side rocker matches the passengers side!
Putting on new flares prior to going was for sure one of my stupidest ideas... I see a flare trimming project in my very near future. The only other minor thing was my r/r valve stem was eaten by something, the cool part, it never leaked... I just couldn't air it back up.

Things I learned... when Todd is behind you and says back up and gas it... your going to drive your bumper square into a bolder!

The fellowship on this trip, in my opinion, was fantastic! I look forward to next year!
JK-AJ

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Dang Clark same as me rear armor in list.liking the pics tho.see everyone in sept.was MIA and returning sept.lol I'll get my pics to u Clark tomorrow came out good on the hood.but replacing thermostat and flashing the radiator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Anybody have video from me on lions den gatekeeper? I thought somebody had a vid going...
I've grown tired of this.

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
come on AJ you can't blame that all on me now. oh ya you need some cheese to go with all that wine?  //LMAO//
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:18:34 AM by tazstoy »
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM