BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Bike & Car show May 4th Blairsville  (Read 199 times)

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Bike & Car show May 4th Blairsville
« on: April 12, 2019, 04:13:17 PM »
This guy emailed me earlier, just thought I'd share if anyone is interested.

Good Friday! My name is Anthony Zammetti, I am the president of the Blairsville Chapter of the Heavens Saints Motorcycle Ministry. We are setting up a car, motorcycle, and JEEP show at a newly opened coffee shop in Blaisville, Ga. I am writing you today to see if you guys would know of any Jeep owners or local clubs that would be interested in putting their jeeps in the show. We will be having live music and 1st-3rd trophies in each category (bike, car, jeep). Please let me know if there is any information you can share. the event is MAY 4TH.

Thank you, Anthony Zammetti

Abidecoffeellc@gmail.com
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline 8lugLJ

• Visitor
  • Dont go away mad, just go away.
Re: Bike & Car show May 4th Blairsville
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 04:27:46 PM »
I know the place, dont know the club or the dude. The little coffee shop is brand new, kinda hangout for the young kids in town and the youth groups. They just redid the parking lot and made it pretty big for the area, but idk how many rigs you could get in there, maybe 50? Ill try to save the date and might go, as long as @Anvilsam dont show up with his show rig.
"The ones that matter dont mind and the ones that mind dont matter" -- Dr Seuss

"He's a man with an LJ. And thats all that really matters." -- JC79

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor
Re: Bike & Car show May 4th Blairsville
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 08:15:25 PM »
I know the place, dont know the club or the dude. The little coffee shop is brand new, kinda hangout for the young kids in town and the youth groups. They just redid the parking lot and made it pretty big for the area, but idk how many rigs you could get in there, maybe 50? Ill try to save the date and might go, as long as @Anvilsam dont show up with his show rig.
Don’t make me get the tire shine out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM