BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Crawling For Reid March 22-24 2019 AOP - Pictures, lies, stories and carnage.  (Read 4619 times)

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor
Maybe I missed it but did they say anything about what CFR is?
She briefly mentioned it but also had a link to it in the video description

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought she did a good job of talking about CFR and what a great cause for which CFR was being held.  I imagine a lot of their followers will show up next year.

I thought it was pretty funny how they kept talking about how muddy and slick the rocks were compared to west coast.... those conditions were about as good as it gets for the Southeast!

I was chuckling about that ,too.

I think they're good Jeep ambassadors for the JL .
I also got the experience of @longarmwj  prompting me to drive right up to them as he,
@ILOVEDIRT & I were goin out Friday as they were filming the very beginning of this video . Not thinking ,  like a dork I stopped & said  ( keep in mind that It's plastered on the damn side of their JL) " hey, litebright ,right? I think ya know Ryan behind me; he mentioned ya wanna hit some trails ?"
To which she politely pointed to the several big,shiny  sponser rigs in front of them & said "yup  ; we're goin with them ..."

it felt like my highschool dance rejections all over again

Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor

I thought she did a good job of talking about CFR and what a great cause for which CFR was being held.  I imagine a lot of their followers will show up next year.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:56:14 AM by BigPrince »

Offline TrevorG

• Visitor

Trevor
18 JKU
8? Yota

Offline longarmwj

• Visitor

I thought it was pretty funny how they kept talking about how muddy and slick the rocks were compared to west coast.... those conditions were about as good as it gets for the Southeast!

I also got the experience of @longarmwj  prompting me to drive right up to them as he,
@ILOVEDIRT & I were goin out Friday as they were filming the very beginning of this video . Not thinking ,  like a dork I stopped & said  ( keep in mind that It's plastered on the damn side of their JL) " hey, litebright ,right? I think ya know Ryan behind me; he mentioned ya wanna hit some trails ?"
To which she politely pointed to the several big,shiny  sponser rigs in front of them & said "yup  ; we're goin with them ..."

Lol! I had been in talks with Kevin about doing a ride with them Saturday, they said Friday was with some industry leaders that they had already obliged to.

And then there was blood vomit so that didn’t happen

Ryan
03 WJ - The Minivan
17 JKU - The Other Minivan

Online Anvilsam

• Rowdy
  • Visitor

Lol! I had been in talks with Kevin about doing a ride with them Saturday, they said Friday was with some industry leaders that they had already obliged to.

"Industry Leaders" as Rock krawler blows out all their joints on the first trail.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER

"Industry Leaders" as Rock krawler blows out all their joints on the first trail.
Whoa...such hostility...very unbecoming.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BigPrince

• Visitor

Whoa...such hostility...very unbecoming.

Those guys are dicks.  I wanted to give them money and they just wanted to tell me how wrong I was.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:24:37 PM by Danny Kinder »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
Anybody win anything good in the raffles?

I don't think any GATR member won anything.
Won blistein 5160 shocks will call to see if I can get for renegade. Another member won led front head lights and 100 bucks off

it was cool watchin this all the way up trail 1 and 3 Thursday , man!
I've newfound respect for what FCA did with those little cousins to the wranglers which they actually are.
It is legit:

Well when me and my family move down to GA this summer there is going to be another one running with you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yesssss so everyone knows I started talking with this guy lol on Facebook about upgrades.

Zack

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor

the addition of the that last statement will always sound hard-core and extreme; leaving all the other stuff out and just saying, " I asked litebrite if she wanted to wheel but then there was blood vomit so that didn't happen " sounds so much freakin better than what actually went down...
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
Just a follow-up that only a few may recall from CFR ; I had to back off the intensity on Saturday because I had some funky play and about 10% less responsiveness from my assisted steering .
I noticed my pssgr side tierod jamnut was free spinning ystrdy ( yes, @kent10sne1 , I had checked them , pre-ride ... ;) ) and could have been partially to blame since it was allowing that side's TRE to spin .

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM