BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Georgia's Who's Riding Where - What's Up?  (Read 714 times)

PyratM

Georgia's Who's Riding Where - What's Up?
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:35:17 AM »
Anybody know what all came about between GATR and the subject Facebook group? They just posted a pretty nasty post about GATR and it's members.

PyratM

Re: Georgia's Who's Riding Where - What's Up?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:48:26 AM »
Here is the beginning of it.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 10:52:38 AM »
I think y'all are friendly, I have never had a rude incident, but I'm also fairly quiet.

Guado

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 11:18:47 AM »
Haters gonna hate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Alex

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 11:19:51 AM »
 //LMAO// People seem to have issues with us calling their illegal rides out in public. That is the REAL issue. Nothing more, nothing less. I will leave it with that. I have no idea who any of those guys are so I chaulk this up to the old "my buddy don't like them so I won't either, but never met one of them" deals.  //WTF//
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
What page was this posted on? //popcorn//

PyratM

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 11:28:25 AM »
The "Georgia's Whose Riding Where" page. It's a closed group that you have to request to join.

PyratM

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 11:35:25 AM »
I'm just going to say this is all Doug's fault in some way or another. Just has to be.  //;D//

Actually from what I gather a bunch of them are complaining that GATR deletes photos and ride announcements that do not pertain to GATR rides. They also say that we are CJ hatin' TJ and JK lovers spending daddys money. (OK, I may have paraphrased that for humors sake from various posts). Seriously though they say that we make fun of others Jeeps and are just a rude bunch. Some are just saying though that it is GATR leadership that are the problem. All I know is that this FB drama is making my day at work go faster and I feel like a teenage girl everytime a new post comes up and I'm like "OH NO DEY DE'ENT" snapping my fingers.

PyratM

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 11:49:43 AM »
Trying to keep it light.

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]

Offline Michigunman

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »
Sounds like someone got their feelings hurt over the Beasley ride thread.  I guess he told the guy coming up from Florida about a Beasley ride on Sunday in the GATR FB page and it got deleted or something.  Then some others started with some nasty clearly unfounded comments. 

Silliness.  While I won't bash back I did have to make a defensive post.
Mark
2003 TJ Sport with some mods
1998 TJ with more mods

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »
This is one of the reason's I wanted to join this group. The other "clubs" out there were posting stuff that make all off roaders look bad. Illegal ride locations ect.

Thank you to the leadership of GATR to keeping things honorable and respectable.

Marc.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 12:15:52 PM »
We have been battling with people posting riding locations that are known to be illegal and off limits. But they post these things and pics all over the net and that is a HUGE no no in this community. Ever since the closing of Tellico we have banded together to really crack down on illegal wheeling so that we do not loose another great wheeling spot. Most of these other so called clubs are wheeling behind homedepots, powerlines and other illegal areas. Not too many actually wheel at a real offroad park. So yes, we police the internet on some places and will always post what we feel is right in regards to legal and illegal. We cannot afford not to. I would REALLY like to know where these guys get their info from though. There are alot of butthurt morons in cyberspace. Anybody who knows this club knows all of this is complete shzint. So maybe I will try to join this group and troll around to see  //peek// But enough with the drama. Grown men acting like kids...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM