BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: MAY 3RD : TRAIL RIDING & COOKOUT * BRING THE FAMILY!! DISCUSSION  (Read 12996 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re:
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2014, 08:36:39 PM »
Its one big loop. Not that complicated. Those that want to go should still do it and the ones that want to hang at the pavilion can do that.

Sent from a 4g signal.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Lytles_fjc

Re: MAY 3RD : TRAIL RIDING & COOKOUT * BRING THE FAMILY!! DISCUSSION
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2014, 08:44:53 PM »
Really simple, almost impossible to get lost.  No one should have any issues.
I would suggest airing down just for comfort reasons.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re:
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »
Sounds good. I'm down to ride.Saturday morning.

TAPATALK
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline FX4 Auddie

• Visitor
  • Uhhhh, do hwhat?
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2014, 09:44:18 PM »
I have been reading and re-reading the gear thread to get an idea of what I do and don't have. The main things I need are:

Tow strap (4WheelParts?)
Jack/Hi-Lift (4WheelParts as well?)
Fire Extuingisher
E-Contact (will do shortly)
IFAK/SFAK (can get tomorrow or before sat anyways)

I also noticed it said required for CORE and preferred for open. If I don't get everything on the list by Saturday, would I still be able to participate under the assumption that this is an open ride? Is there a better thread/section that I should be unloading all these questions in?

Also, I saw that Tray Mtn is not too difficult, so I'm hoping that w/o getting all of the above items I can still be allowed to participate?
Austin and Bekah
03 Tacoma 4x4 Ext Cab

Offline Trail Duty

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2014, 09:48:51 PM »
I also noticed it said required for CORE and preferred for open. If I don't get everything on the list by Saturday, would I still be able to participate under the assumption that this is an open ride? Is there a better thread/section that I should be unloading all these questions in?

Also, I saw that Tray Mtn is not too difficult, so I'm hoping that w/o getting all of the above items I can still be allowed to participate?

I wouldn't imagine there would be a problem. After all, it is an open ride and it's Trey mountain. You should be fine. I also have a spare handheld CB I can lend you for the ride if that's what you're missing.
David - 2011 Flame Red JKU

Offline FX4 Auddie

• Visitor
  • Uhhhh, do hwhat?
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2014, 10:24:09 PM »
I wouldn't imagine there would be a problem. After all, it is an open ride and it's Trey mountain. You should be fine. I also have a spare handheld CB I can lend you for the ride if that's what you're missing.

Awesome! We'll def try and make it then!

I appreciate it! I actually work in the trucking business and keep a CB in my truck so I can communicate with my drivers. Just haven't figured out where I want to hard mount mine lol.
Austin and Bekah
03 Tacoma 4x4 Ext Cab

Offline Steve_Pro4X

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2014, 11:38:43 PM »
I have been reading and re-reading the gear thread to get an idea of what I do and don't have. The main things I need are:

Tow strap (4WheelParts?)
Jack/Hi-Lift (4WheelParts as well?)
Fire Extuingisher
E-Contact (will do shortly)
IFAK/SFAK (can get tomorrow or before sat anyways)

I can loan you a strap and first aid kit if needed, but I doubt we would need it on this ride. It'll be nice to have another truck  //SLAMIN//
Steve
Jen
Ryan (3)
Ally (1)

2012 Titan Pro-4X

Offline Steve_Pro4X

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2014, 11:47:06 PM »
I hope the ride is still on. My wife and I both travel for work and have 2 toddlers. Getting out  on a weekend day without the kids to have fun doesn't come often lol
Steve
Jen
Ryan (3)
Ally (1)

2012 Titan Pro-4X

Offline FX4 Auddie

• Visitor
  • Uhhhh, do hwhat?
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »
I can loan you a strap and first aid kit if needed, but I doubt we would need it on this ride. It'll be nice to have another truck  //SLAMIN//

Thank you much! I will probably be off tomorrow for the most part due to the rain so I may do some running around and get most of that stuff from 4WP and others. I appreciate it though!

If the ride isn't on any longer I may still run up there w/ a few friends and tackle it!
Austin and Bekah
03 Tacoma 4x4 Ext Cab

Offline FX4 Auddie

• Visitor
  • Uhhhh, do hwhat?
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2014, 12:11:36 AM »
^ with that being said, you're more than welcome to hit it w/ us if the GaTR ride ends up not happening!
Austin and Bekah
03 Tacoma 4x4 Ext Cab

Offline a-mechanic

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2014, 07:50:07 AM »
Is this ride for members only or can anyone join? I am new to your boards and I might be able to ride Sat. and try to meet some folks.

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2014, 08:17:36 AM »
Is this ride for members only or can anyone join? I am new to your boards and I might be able to ride Sat. and try to meet some folks.

It is an open event for all forum members, not just CORE club members.  You have just joined the forum so you are an open member and can come on out!

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM