BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: any body see this wreck  (Read 421 times)

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
any body see this wreck
« on: August 17, 2016, 06:44:00 AM »
Saw a post on facebook early this morning
from a lady in Marietta about her daughter
wreck in this Jeep.....

Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: any body see this wreck
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:06:51 AM »
Yep hope she is fine

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:06:52 AM »
Yeah.  They said she got rear ended. Scott and myself saw this Jeep at a Jeep Show in Canton 2 weeks ago. Long arm kit and beadlocks.  It was a nice build. They said she was ok after the wreck. She is very lucky from looking at the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobby

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 07:39:38 AM »
Terrible.  Glad she is ok.

When I look at that picture all I can think of is CAGE

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 07:42:13 AM »
The rear section of the cage looks gone.

Bobby

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 09:52:39 AM »
She flipped 4 times and landed upright. The car the rear ended her went under the back of the Jeep

Bobby

Offline Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 09:59:06 AM »
Wow!
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 10:03:55 AM »
That does not look fun.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 10:15:21 AM »
What an amazing write up she did on facebook...
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 10:22:51 AM »
What an amazing write up she did on facebook...
Yes she did

Bobby

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »
Here is her right up

I've realized lately, that if you appreciate what you have now, instead of appreciating it after its gone, it will grow into something so much better than you could ever imagine. I thought I was doing a pretty damn good job at that mentality, always trying to learn a new lesson from my mistakes, going out of my way to ensure people knew how much I cared for them, focusing on improving myself, and always making sure I had a smile on my face.

I heard the guy slam on his brakes. I braced myself. I literally watched him hit me from my rear view mirror. I felt the impact, his car went underneath my jeep. I was completely conscious each time I watched and felt my jeep flip forward one, two, three and then finally on the fourth flip I landed right side up. I didn't have my top down, but you would've never known that from the pictures because it was ripped open while I was being tossed around. The roll cage in my jeep saved my life. I had complete strangers stopping to make sure I was okay. I was able to unbuckle my seatbelt, and literally crawl out the back of my jeep. I had unfamiliar faces surround me, but at that moment in time, they were only concerned about me and my safety. I looked around, I felt like everything was in slow motion, my belongings scattered across 278, and how I was concerned about getting all of my mess out of the way. Then once they finally were able to make me sit down (I'm pretty stubborn in case you didn't know), I looked at my most prized possession. Anyone that knows me, knows my jeep is my life. Mintyjeep was my new beginning, my passion, my child, my everything. I wasn't concerned about myself at all, I was so concerned about my seven slot beauty that I was so proud of and how she was just gone. I had to literally force myself to not look at it because every time I did, I would get more upset. The paramedics came and asked if I was okay, and I said I was fine but my jeep wasn't. I was taken by ambulance to Kennestone, had x-rays and cat scans, and had the best support system I could've asked for in my room with me right up until I left tonight. There was a two person limit to the rooms, but we they only got kicked out twice before they finally gave up and realized that no one was leaving my room. I was able to WALK out of the hospital with only a few bumps and bruises. No overnight stay at the hospital, I got to walk out of the ER and sleep in my own bed last night.

I sit here and look at pictures of my jeep realizing that could've been dead. I should've been knocked out cold from flipping. I should've been in much worse shape than I am now. My face should be cut up from my windshield busting, my body should have bruises or burns from my seatbelt, I should have so much more damage, but I don't. What I am is thankful. I am thankful I get to live another day, I get a another chance to tell everyone I love them, I get another perspective of life that makes me appreciate so much more, and I get to build another badass jeep even though I was so in love with my mintyjeep.

To anyone that stopped (hopefully this post will reach y'all), thank you for taking the time to ensure I was okay and got out of my jeep safely. To the officers and firefighters that worked my scene and made sure that jackass was arrested, thank you. To officer Cox or Fox (we can't remember your last name right now), thank you for going the extra mile to make sure you recovered all of my hammerhead shark I had sitting on my dash. To Amanda and Robert, thank you for staying behind and gathering my belongings and ensuring mintyjeep was taken care of so that way I didn't stress more about it. To the awesome paramedics that had the pleasure of transporting me, putting up with my jokes and only saying I asked about my jeep 62 times even though it was way more, thank you. To mom, dad, Kim, Lexi, Amy, Amanda, Beth, Robert, and Austin, thank you because I know all of y'all needed rest and didn't have to be there with me at the hospital. To my jeep family I haven't had the pleasure of meeting in person yet, to the multiple jeep groups that sent prayers and good vibes my way, to my awesome group of Paulding County Jeepers that I value more than I can put into words, I send a huge heartfelt sincere thank you as well.

Overwhelmed. That is the best word to describe exactly how I feel at this moment in time. Between all the texts, phone calls, Facebook messages, others calling people checking up on me, pictures, comments, posts, shares, likes from everyone, even complete strangers, I am completely overwhelmed to learn how much everyone cares. I know I haven't had a chance to respond to everyone yet, but I am making it a priority to let everyone know how much I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I still have a smile on my face, laughing at absolutely everything, and I have the ones that mean the most beside me through all of this. I'm glad that this happened to me, because I honestly don't know what I would've done if it was one of my friends. I won't allow this to bring me down, and I guarantee nothing else will. I am so blessed.

R.I.P. #mintyjeep

Bobby

Offline Tater Todd

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 11:09:15 AM »
I just saw that show up in my feed. Holy crap, glad she's ok.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM