BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Cabin Rental for June Tellico Trip  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: Cabin Rental for June Tellico Trip
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »
Im in for the night ride, Fri, Ride Saturday, Cookout Saturday night, GO HOME sunday. My wife is not going to be up for a political meeting. I am lucky I got her going to Tellico and camping no less.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Chris Hyde

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 04:40:48 PM »
Im in for the night ride, Fri, Ride Saturday, Cookout Saturday night, GO HOME sunday. My wife is not going to be up for a political meeting. I am lucky I got her going to Tellico and camping no less.

We now have the King bed available in the Cabin if you and Jessica want it since Jimmy and now DILSYI Dave backed out.  $90 for the weekend.

BigJerm

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2008, 05:08:53 PM »
i hope those of you who are up there plan to at least stop by Saturday. Lord knows we talk about it a lot here and on other forums. It is just an open house so it’s not like you have to sit for 5 hours. Just go and do some talking and leave. Make sure it is known who you are with (GATR and the 4x4 community). Lord knows TU and others out wrote us in letters, lets at least match the people who show up.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
T-SHIRTS BY THEN? WOULD HELP TO BE SEEN!
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2008, 10:35:48 PM »
T-SHIRTS BY THEN? WOULD HELP TO BE SEEN!

Ben H. ... grab some markers and draw us up some shirts! ha  :D

Well I'm IN THE AIR for going. I would like to see what's going on and maybe put in a word. We'll see how everything is going that Saturday. Since we're already up there, I think at least a couple of us need to go.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »
Will, glad to hear a dude is coming. I want some sleep. :o :D

Well you and Chris better not share a bed! I've kept my mouth shut about that one night at Tellico. They don't call it the Spring Fling for nothin'.  :o 

:D

When is everybody heading up there? I'll be there on Friday, but I'm not sure on the time yet...

The only fling that night was when Fisher flinged a load in your eye......................after he took off his Jerusalem cruisers.  :D

That wasn't Fisher at Tellico... but he probably will be wearing "Jerusalem Cruisers"
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2008, 11:05:23 PM »
Will, glad to hear a dude is coming. I want some sleep. :o :D

Well you and Chris better not share a bed! I've kept my mouth shut about that one night at Tellico. They don't call it the Spring Fling for nothin'.  :o 

:D

When is everybody heading up there? I'll be there on Friday, but I'm not sure on the time yet...

The only fling that night was when Fisher flinged a load in your eye......................after he took off his Jerusalem cruisers.  :D

That wasn't Fisher at Tellico... but he probably will be wearing "Jerusalem Cruisers"

lmao, is he talking about Chaco's?
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2008, 11:07:10 PM »
haha, yes  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »
haha, yes  :D

AWESOME. Chris, I'm surprised you never commented on mine. I have 4 pair, you can borrow some if you want  ;)
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

RotorHead

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »
i hope those of you who are up there plan to at least stop by Saturday. Lord knows we talk about it a lot here and on other forums. It is just an open house so it’s not like you have to sit for 5 hours. Just go and do some talking and leave. Make sure it is known who you are with (GATR and the 4x4 community). Lord knows TU and others out wrote us in letters, lets at least match the people who show up.

If I thought it would do any good, I would go. That being said, we know from past experience they've already made up their mind. This open house is just more smoke and mirrors.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2008, 11:11:07 PM »
If I thought it would do any good, I would go. That being said, we know from past experience they've already made up their mind. This open house is just more smoke and mirrors.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner. 

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2008, 11:23:33 PM »
Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner. 

In the words of Ronald Reagan... " There you go again".

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM