BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10571 times)

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2020, 08:22:39 PM »
Heal up Travis.

Offline Chris36l

• Visitor
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2020, 09:16:43 PM »
Went to urgent care once my fever hit 103. She tested for flu and strep - both came back negative but she gave me tamiflu and sent me on my way
This happened today?
Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
14 day quarantine for you!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I don’t even want to get out of bed. This might be the sickest I’ve ever felt. Zero energy and everything hurts

wife asked if your chest was burning or anything resp related? dont answer if ya dont feel like it now.
Just a small cough and sore throat right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope you feel better as fast as possible, man . rest.
Damn dude. Sorry to hear this. My daughter and I prayed for you tonight.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2020, 03:21:54 AM »
Well Boeing cut back more on 737's yesterday. I did get
to approve the dimensions on this new business. Any idea's
what it might could be?

Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2020, 05:42:59 AM »
Well Boeing cut back more on 737's yesterday. I did get
to approve the dimensions on this new business. Any idea's
what it might could be?

something to help the medical folks?
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline Scott F.

• Visitor
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2020, 07:22:21 AM »
Looks like the lower “receiver” if that the proper terminology for a handgun.

Offline tjsahara00

• GATR STAFF
  • Staying on the porch now days!
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2020, 07:31:38 AM »
Not sure who this customer is on this one...
but yes we have extruded for Sig Sauer before.

Outline without dimensions....

[/url]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 07:51:52 AM by tjsahara00 »
Kevin Pool
2016 JKU Sport
2000 TJ Sahara (RIP)

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2020, 07:51:11 AM »
I ventured into public for the first time in nearly a week to get some supplies from Lowe's for the bidet.

The checkout lady at Lowe's didn't appear to have any concerns about getting or giving Chinavirus;  She was touching everything, even when it wasn't necessary. She may have even licked the cash register and buttons on the credit card thing.

The Starbucks team (drive thru) was a little more concerned:  they were wearing lunch lady gloves.

I hope I don't regret my trip into the wilderness.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jesseshoots

• Visitor
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2020, 08:21:45 AM »
I ventured into public for the first time in nearly a week to get some supplies from Lowe's for the bidet.

The checkout lady at Lowe's didn't appear to have any concerns about getting or giving Chinavirus;  She was touching everything, even when it wasn't necessary. She may have even licked the cash register and buttons on the credit card thing.

The Starbucks team (drive thru) was a little more concerned:  they were wearing lunch lady gloves.

I've had to make a trip to multiple grocery stores each day this week to try and find some of the holy grail items like rice/pasta/eggs/meat/cheese and have only had success once yesterday when I found some eggs. Fortunately with my stock of flour I can now make pasta. I was hoping to make pizza but who wants that with no cheese? Other than the more frequent trips to the store, I've been going about life as usual since I already mastered the "social distancing" thing before it was cool.

In all these trips I've noticed that people are being a lot more cautious about what they touch and am seeing a lot more gloves on people as the days go by. I saw a bunch of kids, probably 20 or so, playing pickup games of basketball and soccer at the park by my condo. Clearly they don't grasp the severity of the situation.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2020, 09:25:03 AM »
We just got back from a 7 day trip too Paris France. Had the last flight to London and then London too USA. So at the customs in USA they don’t check temperatures or ask questions. We were sent home with a paper saying to call local health department, check our temperatures twice a day. When we call there’s info or agents to talk with.

Zack

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2020, 09:28:47 AM »

I've had to make a trip to multiple grocery stores each day this week to try and find some of the holy grail items like rice/pasta/eggs/meat/cheese and have only had success once yesterday when I found some eggs. Fortunately with my stock of flour I can now make pasta. I was hoping to make pizza but who wants that with no cheese? Other than the more frequent trips to the store, I've been going about life as usual since I already mastered the "social distancing" thing before it was cool.

In all these trips I've noticed that people are being a lot more cautious about what they touch and am seeing a lot more gloves on people as the days go by. I saw a bunch of kids, probably 20 or so, playing pickup games of basketball and soccer at the park by my condo. Clearly their parents are idiots and don't grasp the severity of the situation.

FIFY

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2020, 09:30:09 AM »
We just got back from a 7 day trip too Paris France. Had the last flight to London and then London too USA. So at the customs in USA they don’t check temperatures or ask questions. We were sent home with a paper saying to call local health department, check our temperatures twice a day. When we call there’s info or agents to talk with.

Good luck and hope you didn't bring it back with you.  Pretty sure I would have cancelled that trip.

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2020, 10:26:46 AM »

Was the trip fun, until you had to try to get bank home?

Was the trip cut short because of the Chinavirus?

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM