BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10562 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2020, 10:28:18 AM »
Worst cities by rate, Albany GA 2nd in U.S..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 10:29:19 AM by DOUG »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2020, 11:07:53 AM »
Jeez...almost unbelievable, unless you know anything about our governor.

Georgia's Idiot Governor Says He Didn't Know People Could Spread Covid-19 Without Symptoms

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OdHSzKI?s=a99&pd=04Q08Tif

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2020, 11:12:33 AM »

Georgia's Idiot Governor Says He Didn't Know People Could Spread Covid-19 Without Symptoms

Amazing there is someone even more stupid than Trump in public office. 
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline jesseshoots

• Visitor
« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2020, 11:18:19 AM »

The pic sums it all up... no need to even read past the headline lol!

I'm honestly surprised he issued a statewide shelter in place.

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2020, 11:36:41 AM »
Random thoughts:

Stay in Place: The most essential step to stop the spread.  There are still people out there running around like nothing is going on.  My neighbor is one of them and has had two booty calls in the past week.  LOL

Essential Business/Workers:  I am grateful for the people that are keeping our country healthy, safe, fed, supplied, and moving.  I'm shaking my head at companies like my old employer, Scientific Games, who is keeping their plant open and making employees come to work to make scratch off lottery tickets, even after a confirmed case. 

Traveling to vacation homes:  We have friends in the NC mountains and there are many people with summer homes from the Northeast and Florida.  Most of the FL people that come are from the NE orginally, so naturally annoying.  They are invading the area and buying up supplies.  My cousin that lives in Daytona Beach sent me a story about a woman at Publix that was overheard saying they had just gotten in from NY.  Another customer turned around and told her she shouldn't be in the store and needed to quarantine for 14 days.  The NY woman said she didn't care and they needed food.  Wonder why NYers are seen as being so ignorant.

Eating and drinking while staying at home:  Zip tied the liquor cabinet Saturday.  Too many happy hours and too many bad carbs.  Only going to have drinks one day a week and been eating healthy and working out each day (full rack of dumbbells and cardio equipment).  Dropped 3lbs this week and feeling pretty good.  Almost broke down last night but held  out. 

Working from home:  Very happy that I'm not affected by layoffs and still working.  The hospitality industry has been hit very hard but our company is committed to keep all corporate employees working.  Getting caught up on lingering projects. 

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #305 on: April 02, 2020, 11:39:43 AM »
Random thoughts:

Stay in Place: The most essential step to stop the spread.  There are still people out there running around like nothing is going on.  My neighbor is one of them and has had two booty calls in the past week.  LOL

Essential Business/Workers:  I am grateful for the people that are keeping our country healthy, safe, fed, supplied, and moving.  I'm shaking my head at companies like my old employer, Scientific Games, who is keeping their plant open and making employees come to work to make scratch off lottery tickets, even after a confirmed case. 

Traveling to vacation homes:  We have friends in the NC mountains and there are many people with summer homes from the Northeast and Florida.  Most of the FL people that come are from the NE orginally, so naturally annoying.  They are invading the area and buying up supplies.  My cousin that lives in Daytona Beach sent me a story about a woman at Publix that was overheard saying they had just gotten in from NY.  Another customer turned around and told her she shouldn't be in the store and needed to quarantine for 14 days.  The NY woman said she didn't care and they needed food.  Wonder why NYers are seen as being so ignorant.

Eating and drinking while staying at home:  Zip tied the liquor cabinet Saturday.  Too many happy hours and too many bad carbs.  Only going to have drinks one day a week and been eating healthy and working out each day (full rack of dumbbells and cardio equipment).  Dropped 3lbs this week and feeling pretty good.  Almost broke down last night but held  out. 

Working from home:  Very happy that I'm not affected by layoffs and still working.  The hospitality industry has been hit very hard but our company is committed to keep all corporate employees working.  Getting caught up on lingering projects.
Is @Jeeptrk  your neighbor?  Although, I bet he says he had 4 booty calls.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2020, 11:42:55 AM »
Random thoughts:

Good list. 

The upside of all this for me has been eating much better and less (due to stress) and exercising more regularly.  I'm down 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks and feel good.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2020, 11:45:17 AM »
“Governor exempts Florida religious services from shelter in place order”

This should go well.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-04-01-20-intl/h_b2d27eeaa15e3e082511fb168c63575d
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2020, 11:46:29 AM »
Random thoughts:

Good list. 

The upside of all this for me has been eating much better and less (due to stress) and exercising more regularly.  I'm down 12 pounds in the last 3 weeks and feel good.
Same at our house. Chasing a toddler all day and eating all home prepared meals actually has us losing weight during this
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #309 on: April 02, 2020, 11:48:34 AM »

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2020, 11:56:10 AM »
“Governor exempts Florida religious services from shelter in place order”

This should go well.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-04-01-20-intl/h_b2d27eeaa15e3e082511fb168c63575d
I love Darwin, especially when it comes to religion.  I hope the congregants are as stupid as the governor.

Just kidding, no way they're that stupid.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM