BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10592 times)

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #324 on: April 03, 2020, 08:58:59 AM »
So that people aren't ignorant two months after the concept is publicized: 

"White House expected to recommend Americans wear cloth masks to prevent coronavirus spread"
https://www.statnews.com/2020/04/02/coronavirus-cloth-masks-recommendation/

You can do this now, to save your society...you don't need the government overlords, esp stupid Gov Kemp, to tell you to do it.  Kemp will tell you about it July.

Agree.  Not a fan of Kemp because he is owned by special interests.  But just imagine Stacy "Fat Ho" Abrams as our governor.
Typo??? "Fat Ho"

Honestly, with regard to COVID-19, Stacy would be about the same as Trump, except smarter.
Probably not smarter, just smart enough to listen to those who know more about this stuff than us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #325 on: April 03, 2020, 09:16:06 AM »

"White House expected to recommend Americans wear cloth masks to prevent coronavirus spread"

You can do this now, to save your society...you don't need the government overlords, esp stupid Gov Kemp, to tell you to do it.  Kemp will tell you about it July.

Agree.  Not a fan of Kemp because he is owned by special interests.  But just imagine Stacy "Fat Ho" Abrams as our governor.
Typo??? "Fat Ho"

Honestly, with regard to COVID-19, Stacy would be about the same as Trump, except smarter.

Every time I see her I say there is the Fat Ho. Before you get on your racist rant, Kelly Loeffler is a Skinny Ho

Yeah, she would be taking care of illegals before Americans and confiscating guns from law abiding citizens during this pandemic. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 09:24:43 AM by BigMike »

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #326 on: April 03, 2020, 06:34:59 PM »
WOW...must be no COVID19 on Georgia beaches:

Probably more fake news about Kemp's perfect leadership during COVID19. :)

State officials reopening Georgia beaches, including Tybee, effective Friday night

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OePpka7?s=a99&pd=04Q08Tif

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #327 on: April 03, 2020, 08:09:58 PM »

Special interests?
Do tell.
Please

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2020, 06:32:54 AM »
The bidet is installed...and it's freaking awesome!  Mine has a few features (from the retailer's website:  adjustable heated seat, adjustable 3-in-1 nozzle, adjustable spray pressure, pulsating spray, oscillating spray, auto wash, and enema function), but the heated seat is probably my favorite 'upgrade' over the basic bidet function; You don't know what you've been missing until you experience it.  This one has a Presidential feature:  It blows warm/hot air on your bum to dry you.

The enema function isn't really an enema, but it can stimulate/motivate action.  Don't ask me how I know...unless you want to know how I know :)

It does take a while to get clean and dry:  2 minutes of waterworks followed by 3 minutes of drying.

I got a pretty good deal (relatively speaking) when I bought it at the beginning of the TP shortage of 2020, but I just looked and the price has increased, but worse, they'll out of stock on most of them.  I'll end up putting one in a bathroom on the lower floor, once the cost is reasonable again.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #329 on: April 04, 2020, 07:54:31 AM »
The bidet is installed...and it's freaking awesome!  Mine has a few features (from the retailer's website:  adjustable heated seat, adjustable 3-in-1 nozzle, adjustable spray pressure, pulsating spray, oscillating spray, auto wash, and enema function), but the heated seat is probably my favorite 'upgrade' over the basic bidet function; You don't know what you've been missing until you experience it.  This one has a Presidential feature:  It blows warm/hot air on your bum to dry you.

The enema function isn't really an enema, but it can stimulate/motivate action.  Don't ask me how I know...unless you want to know how I know :)

It does take a while to get clean and dry:  2 minutes of waterworks followed by 3 minutes of drying.

I got a pretty good deal (relatively speaking) when I bought it at the beginning of the TP shortage of 2020, but I just looked and the price has increased, but worse, they'll out of stock on most of them.  I'll end up putting one in a bathroom on the lower floor, once the cost is reasonable again.
Told ya bro! Welcome to the team!  lmao
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #330 on: April 04, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
25 to 50% don't show any signs of the virus

Without widespread testing, those percentages are just guesses.  Any time I see percentages used to make a point, my suspicion meter goes higher.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #331 on: April 04, 2020, 11:19:17 AM »
25 to 50% don't show any signs of the virus

Without widespread testing, those percentages are just guesses.  Any time I see percentages used to make a point, my suspicion meter goes higher.
50 to 100% show signs of agreement

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #332 on: April 04, 2020, 01:01:26 PM »
Half of people with coronavirus have no symptoms, data shows

https://www.foxnews.com/health/half-people-coronavirus-have-no-symptoms-data-show

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #333 on: April 04, 2020, 01:23:45 PM »
If you read the article carefully (who knew Clark reads/watches Fox) the data are all over the map.  The same data as reported by Nature for the Diamond Princess puts the figure at 18% of those infected but asymptomatic.

What the cruise ship data does show that before the lockdown 1 person could infect 7 others, and after it dropped to 1.  But a cruise ship is not a country so drawing too many conclusions would be risky.

If you read the linked CDC report, the 46% figure was for those asymptomatic at time of testing.  Any of these could develop symptoms later, so the Fox numbers are dubious.  One can only determine the true rate by testing the asymptomatic population via the antibody tests after  several weeks had passed.

00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2020, 07:55:51 AM »
WOW...must be no COVID19 on Georgia beaches:

Probably more fake news about Kemp's perfect leadership during COVID19. :)

State officials reopening Georgia beaches, including Tybee, effective Friday night

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OePpka7?s=a99&pd=04Q08Tif

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-reopens-beaches-coronavirus-shelter-in-place-order

LOL:  “We’re not prepared to open the beaches. We’re not prepared, we don’t have the resources needed to implement to make sure that people are standing 6 feet apart," Tybee Island Mayor Shirley Sessions said in a statement.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2020, 07:00:07 PM »
Robertson Blames Coronavirus On Oral Sex, ‘Lady Chemicals’

https://thebiznews.org/2020/03/24/robertson-blames-coronavirus-on-oral-sex-lady-chemicals/

“Some of these young uns are doing all kinds of unnatural things with their sex organs,” said Robertson. “When people do that, they transfer all kinds of chemicals from ladies’ private parts and that’s where I think the virus came from. We never had this kind of thing when I was coming up. But no one was committing oral sex back then.”

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM