BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10580 times)

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2020, 07:49:38 PM »
Robertson Blames Coronavirus On Oral Sex, ‘Lady Chemicals’

https://thebiznews.org/2020/03/24/robertson-blames-coronavirus-on-oral-sex-lady-chemicals/

“Some of these young uns are doing all kinds of unnatural things with their sex organs,” said Robertson. “When people do that, they transfer all kinds of chemicals from ladies’ private parts and that’s where I think the virus came from. We never had this kind of thing when I was coming up. But no one was committing oral sex back then.”

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
LOL
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2020, 07:51:54 PM »
Seems legit

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #338 on: April 06, 2020, 07:34:09 AM »
Update on Tammy.  She is mending fast, yesterday she was in the yard doing some light weeding and muddling.  she came in several times as she still gets exhausted but not as fast, so 100% better.  wife bitching is up 200% which means the virus on the run.  my daughter and husband (nurse/Doctor) think that me and my son had mild asystematic as we only have light sysmptoms, hard to notice, but after speaking with them over the weekend they think thats why we did not suffer as my wife did.   we are still on lock down till this weekend, after that, going out we will still wear masks (we had some from way back) if only to keep asystematic spreading if we go to the store.  here in griffin kroger and food depot are only allowing a limited ppl in the store at a time we are told, and only kroger had a line of 10 ppl but a friend said it move pretty fast.   they open the store from 8-9 for only those over 60 1st, then after 9 its open to the general public.   ppl are walking on the sidewalk, but keeping distance.  im guessing this will last thur april, maybe into may. 
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #339 on: April 06, 2020, 07:42:07 AM »
Update on Tammy.  She is mending fast, yesterday she was in the yard doing some light weeding and muddling.  she came in several times as she still gets exhausted but not as fast, so 100% better.  wife bitching is up 200% which means the virus on the run.  my daughter and husband (nurse/Doctor) think that me and my son had mild asystematic as we only have light sysmptoms, hard to notice, but after speaking with them over the weekend they think thats why we did not suffer as my wife did.   we are still on lock down till this weekend, after that, going out we will still wear masks (we had some from way back) if only to keep asystematic spreading if we go to the store.  here in griffin kroger and food depot are only allowing a limited ppl in the store at a time we are told, and only kroger had a line of 10 ppl but a friend said it move pretty fast.   they open the store from 8-9 for only those over 60 1st, then after 9 its open to the general public.   ppl are walking on the sidewalk, but keeping distance.  im guessing this will last thur april, maybe into may. 
Glad to hear she is doing better.  Great news!!
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2020, 08:03:48 AM »
Glad you guys are on the mend Kent!
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2020, 08:13:46 AM »

https://thebiznews.org/2020/03/24/robertson-blames-coronavirus-on-oral-sex-lady-chemicals/

“Some of these young uns are doing all kinds of unnatural things with their sex organs,” said Robertson. “When people do that, they transfer all kinds of chemicals from ladies’ private parts and that’s where I think the virus came from. We never had this kind of thing when I was coming up. But no one was committing oral sex back then.”

HAHAHA
this was first thing I've read in 48hrs that made me laugh. Thanks for posting link ...
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2020, 08:27:33 AM »

Great news kent

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2020, 08:43:01 AM »

HAHAHA
this was first thing I've read in 48hrs that made me laugh. Thanks for posting link ...
While I chuckled...I also shook my head because he has people who follow and believe him.  I used to watch the 700 Club when I was a yute; We had 3 channels when I lived in Texas :)
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2020, 09:11:15 AM »

HAHAHA
While I chuckled...I also shook my head because he has people who follow and believe him.  I used to watch the 700 Club when I was a yute; We had 3 channels when I lived in Texas :)

FAKE NEWS

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #345 on: April 06, 2020, 12:05:58 PM »

HAHAHA

FAKE NEWS
Yeah, I couldn't verify the story, or see the video, but it fit right in line with that man's views.

Thanks for showing me the light, Doug!  https://gizmodo.com/pat-robertson-didnt-actually-blame-americas-coronavirus-1842701065
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #346 on: April 06, 2020, 12:09:19 PM »

HAHAHA

FAKE NEWS
Yeah, I couldn't verify the story, or see the video, but it fit right in line with that man's views.

Thanks for showing me the light, Doug!  https://gizmodo.com/pat-robertson-didnt-actually-blame-americas-coronavirus-1842701065

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #347 on: April 06, 2020, 12:15:22 PM »

HAHAHA

FAKE NEWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah...I thought it was questionable when I posted it...I couldn't find anything (true or false) on Snopes, and I couldn't find the actual clip.  I should have known better...shame, shame, shame on me.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM