BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10557 times)

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #348 on: April 06, 2020, 06:44:07 PM »
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #349 on: April 06, 2020, 07:06:53 PM »
Philippine president: shoot people who defy lockdown

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-president-coronavirus-lockdown-shoot-people-dead/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=85694697

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A true leader

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #350 on: April 06, 2020, 09:09:58 PM »
@gint2

Is this accurate regarding Encompass auto policies?:  https://www.foxnews.com/auto/car-insurers-refunds-stay-at-home-policies-coronavirus

"Allstate said most customers can expect a 15 percent refund in April and May, along with holders of Esurance and Encompass policies, while American Family Insurance is returning $50 per vehicle."

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline thetastelingers

• Visitor
« Reply #351 on: April 07, 2020, 07:10:32 AM »
I got an email from Allstate this morning. It did say they were going to send a  refund around 15%.

They are also allowing two payment deferred payments and also letting people pay what they can afford at the time. Just have to call them and discuss it.
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at once you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2020, 08:34:34 AM »
@gint2

Is this accurate regarding Encompass auto policies?:  https://www.foxnews.com/auto/car-insurers-refunds-stay-at-home-policies-coronavirus

"Allstate said most customers can expect a 15 percent refund in April and May, along with holders of Esurance and Encompass policies, while American Family Insurance is returning $50 per vehicle."

I may have to call Allstate. I havn't heard jack from my agent.
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2020, 08:38:30 AM »
@gint2

I havent heard anything from my agent either

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2020, 09:50:15 AM »
@gint2

I havent heard anything from my agent either
Me neither

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline thetastelingers

• Visitor
« Reply #355 on: April 07, 2020, 03:03:30 PM »
This was in the body of the email.

Most auto customers will get an average payback of about 15% based on their monthly insurance costs during April and May. You can get your payback faster through the Allstate® mobile app.

Allstate

As we all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19, more of us are at home and driving less, which means having fewer accidents. That's why we are announcing a Shelter-in-Place Payback for our auto customers. And, since our lives have become more digital, we are providing free identity protection for the rest of the year.

Most auto customers will get an average payback of about 15% based on their monthly insurance costs during April and May. You can get your payback faster through the Allstate® mobile app.

Allstate® mobile app

In addition to the Shelter-in-Place Payback, we're offering free identity protection. We've already provided extended auto insurance coverage and payment relief for customers facing financial challenges. Take a moment to review these benefits.
Free Identity Protection
An increase in online and financial fraud is an unfortunate reality as families are spending more time online. To combat this, we're making our Allstate Identity Protection product free for the rest of 2020 for customers who sign up in April and May. You can sign up in the Allstate app.

Extended Auto Insurance Coverage
Many auto insurance policies don't cover commercial deliveries. But in this time when so many neighbors are helping deliver vital supplies to their communities, we're extending coverage for customers who use their personal vehicles to commercially deliver food, medicine and other goods.

Payment Relief
Allstate customers experiencing financial challenges can call Allstate to learn how to delay payments without penalty. The Special Payment Plan gives auto and homeowner insurance customers the choice to delay two consecutive premium payments. Customers also can choose to pay what they can afford.
While no one yet knows what the full impact of the pandemic will be, we have delivered for our customers through unprecedented times before—and we're drawing on decades of experience to deliver for you again. Whether you're sheltering at home or on the frontlines fighting COVID-19, we want you to know we're here to support you.

I opened the app and it went immediately to the payback. I hit the button and it said it will be sent to my bank. Nothing else to do, but it didn't say how much it would be.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 03:06:57 PM by thetastelingers »
------------------------------------------------------------------
If at once you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #356 on: April 07, 2020, 03:06:05 PM »
Here's the message on the app.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:38:16 PM by Trailabite »
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Big Dave

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #357 on: April 07, 2020, 04:48:22 PM »
15%  lmao
I have my insurance through AJ & he saved me enough to cover 90% of my homeowner insurance.

Offline Blue J

• Visitor
« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2020, 11:54:12 AM »
Jus' saw where Gub'ner Kemp jus' extended yall's Staycation until May 13

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-kemp-extends-public-health-state-emergency/UPO7U4CC65HTBFBMJONKV6U2Z4/
Jimbo
'13 True Blue JK

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #359 on: April 08, 2020, 12:20:09 PM »
The cure: Quinine

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:21:31 PM by DOUG »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM