BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: COVID-19 Don't Panic!  (Read 10667 times)

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: COVID-19 Don't Panic!
« Reply #468 on: April 17, 2020, 09:15:23 PM »
From FB:

For those of you that don’t really know what’s going on in the world today.
You more then likely haven’t seen or heard anything because you get your news from people that are doing this to you because this is their investment.

Around 10 years ago China started to do experiments on how to get the corona virus from animals to transmit into humans, the only way they could do this is by altering its dna. Communist China released this on its people to spread it throughout the world.

First they didn’t say anything for a few months and were denying that there’s a pandemic coming, then they put blame on a wet market which was closed down. Now they are saying that they have been doing the research (only because there’s paper trail via emails and the lady who made this virus has published her work) but it wasn’t for a bio weapon it was to keep up with the American science? First why would you want to invent a virus to kill people if you’re just doing research for fun?

Trump stopped the funding to the world health organization “w.h.o” because they knew about this pandemic and did not act to advise the WORLD in a timely fashion, they have been the people that have been advising all governments to shut down the the street and shutting down the economy.

Why would they advise trump to do this?
The reason why is because what they are wanting to do is cattle people to believe that they are their savior and the only way they can go back to living is to do what they say.

They have a plan to to give everyone a vaccine that has been produced by Bill Gates the owner of Microsoft? Weird right? Well this is where it’s interesting, they have been working on a micro chip they want to plant into everybody before you can go back to work. This is call agenda 21.

With this microchip you’ll pretty much become a iPhone sharing all your information and location.
In China they already have this system, it’s face recognition. So put the pieces together.

New world order is where a select few people control the world, they want to be one government that controls everything.

So w.h.o is funded by every country, we already know that the left wants new world order. We already know China has all of their citizens information and locations.
We already know bill gates is making a microchip not a vaccine. You can put that how ever you want to think about it.

So back to the corona virus, it’s been said by many doctors and coroners that’s if someone has covid 19 like symptom to put them down as a covid19 victim before they can even do any testing, this is to bump up the numbers to put the state of fear into everyone making people want to shut down the economy.

Now it has been learnt that the best way to combat a virus is through Vitamin abc and d and build a immunity to it, this will not be the case for everyone but most people. This is why we are finding that they are wanting to open everything back up.

Trump has once again stopped new world order coming in by having the right people and these people are risking their lives literally by getting this information out.

This is why we are now seeing trump open up the economy again, they tried to break everyone into submission of fear. If you think for one minute the left has your well-being of your life in their mind well you’re a lost cause.

I’m deeply worried for Australia because they have probably the most corrupt government of all, China owns 95% of Australia’s resources.

You might think politicians are in it for you, end of the day you do as your boss tells you, they are doing the same thing.

You can shrug it off and say it’s bull shit but this is how it looks and theres plenty of information out there just don’t look on main stream because they are the ones who are behind it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #469 on: April 17, 2020, 09:28:14 PM »
From FB:

You more then likely haven’t seen or heard anything because you get your news from people that are doing this to you because this is their investment.

Around 10 years ago China started to do experiments on how to get the corona virus from animals to transmit into humans, the only way they could do this is by altering its dna. Communist China released this on its people to spread it throughout the world.

First they didn’t say anything for a few months and were denying that there’s a pandemic coming, then they put blame on a wet market which was closed down. Now they are saying that they have been doing the research (only because there’s paper trail via emails and the lady who made this virus has published her work) but it wasn’t for a bio weapon it was to keep up with the American science? First why would you want to invent a virus to kill people if you’re just doing research for fun?

Trump stopped the funding to the world health organization “w.h.o” because they knew about this pandemic and did not act to advise the WORLD in a timely fashion, they have been the people that have been advising all governments to shut down the the street and shutting down the economy.

The reason why is because what they are wanting to do is cattle people to believe that they are their savior and the only way they can go back to living is to do what they say.

They have a plan to to give everyone a vaccine that has been produced by Bill Gates the owner of Microsoft? Weird right? Well this is where it’s interesting, they have been working on a micro chip they want to plant into everybody before you can go back to work. This is call agenda 21.

With this microchip you’ll pretty much become a iPhone sharing all your information and location.
In China they already have this system, it’s face recognition. So put the pieces together.

New world order is where a select few people control the world, they want to be one government that controls everything.

So w.h.o is funded by every country, we already know that the left wants new world order. We already know China has all of their citizens information and locations.
We already know bill gates is making a microchip not a vaccine. You can put that how ever you want to think about it.

So back to the corona virus, it’s been said by many doctors and coroners that’s if someone has covid 19 like symptom to put them down as a covid19 victim before they can even do any testing, this is to bump up the numbers to put the state of fear into everyone making people want to shut down the economy.

Now it has been learnt that the best way to combat a virus is through Vitamin abc and d and build a immunity to it, this will not be the case for everyone but most people. This is why we are finding that they are wanting to open everything back up.

Trump has once again stopped new world order coming in by having the right people and these people are risking their lives literally by getting this information out.

This is why we are now seeing trump open up the economy again, they tried to break everyone into submission of fear. If you think for one minute the left has your well-being of your life in their mind well you’re a lost cause.

I’m deeply worried for Australia because they have probably the most corrupt government of all, China owns 95% of Australia’s resources.

You might think politicians are in it for you, end of the day you do as your boss tells you, they are doing the same thing.

You can shrug it off and say it’s bull shit but this is how it looks and theres plenty of information out there just don’t look on main stream because they are the ones who are behind it.

Facebook news can choke on a fanny pack of dildos

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #470 on: April 17, 2020, 09:54:12 PM »
From FB:

Dont believe?

Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline TravisMac

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #471 on: April 17, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »
Dont believe?

I can at least understand a POV that the media is sensationalizing it and absolutely believe that China’s corrupt government downplayed/is downplaying the severity in their country, but that Bill gates wants to implant us with tracking devices is ridiculous. Especially when tech companies already have tracking devices in everyone’s pockets.

Also trump pulled funding from the WHO because he is gaslighting you. Alarms went off for months (I went out and stocked up on masks in January), trump and others just refused to believe it could happen here. Now that it has they need to shift the blame.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 10:12:32 PM by TravisMac »
Travis Macdonald
Crossthreading is nature's locktite

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #472 on: April 18, 2020, 12:08:20 PM »
Lol, Bill Gates doesn't have a patent on the vaccine, (nobody has found a vaccine as of yet). His foundation does have a patent on a coronavirus that comes from chickens but, nothing on this new COVID-19.

There is no new world order coming!

And if the WHO knew about what was going on in China and didn't let the rest of the world know, then cutting off the funds is justified. And saying Trump didn't act fast enough is lunacy as well. By the time the rest of the world heard about it, it was already too late!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #473 on: April 18, 2020, 12:17:32 PM »
you guys know I'll usually be first in-line for alternate realities , xfiles, conspiracy hypothesis et.al. but I'm gonna flip the page , ground us in a next-door realm of life and ask you for your opinions & reactions to what we experienced last evening.

Lisa nor myself knew how to handle it ,if we should at all, but we were both furious that the neighbor's ( a late 20s- mid 30s aged  gay couple & a female roommate/sister/front , whatever...not that there's anything wrong w/ that, ,just fwiw) had appearently invited 10-12 people to hang out, Welcomed each into the front door after they arrived , coming by 1,2 to 3 per car , carrying beer & party favors.
 WTF.
Is it old-guy or over aggressive for that to p*ss us off?

My 1st reaction was to hit Instagram or fcbk & shame the morons but thought I'd sleep on it, ask you guys opinion ths morning.

I've only ever nodded at them . I laugh when the chaps wearing one revs his little Sportster up over & over ...

They partied till 2-3am , drinking in garage during shelter at home ....cept they're disrespectful to neighbors ; wadda ya do?

anything?

I think I've mentioned but I didn't grow up like this I feel like these are above ground graves & just add water homes.
I grew up on over 400 acres of farm.
 so I'm not a fan of living this close to other people.*

am I making something outta nothing?

(*edit: no , I don't know wtf mentioning that had to do w anything. just wonder if I hate most people THAT much ,lol- Jeff)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:24:18 PM by j3ff3ry_j33p »
Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #474 on: April 18, 2020, 12:53:51 PM »
@j3ff3ry_j33p Yeah. .just like National defense, you can really only solve the problem by defending yourself and your home(land).   Wars abroad (Facebook, Twitter, angry eyes; Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea) have some efficacy, but at a high cost. Defending and protecting yourself is the only solution to idiots.  In this case maybe Darwinism will be effective at eliminating the threat, but in the meantime, avoid them and make sure you and yours are clean.

My < 2 cents (less than, @Big Dave)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #475 on: April 18, 2020, 02:30:13 PM »
I would say it's their problem, not yours.  For all you know they've all had it and recovered or all tested positive and are partying before the symptoms appear.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #476 on: April 18, 2020, 03:39:03 PM »
I would say it's their problem, not yours.  For all you know they've all had it and recovered or all tested positive and are partying before the symptoms appear.
Damn straight!

I kind of wish I could get it and either die, or know I am good to go out into public.  I say that having not had even the flu in 20 years (and at the time wishing I was dead), and without scientific knowledge about passing it around after having recovered from having COVID19.  My perspective/attitude may change ;)

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline j3ff3ry_j33p

• Visitor
« Reply #477 on: April 18, 2020, 04:59:22 PM »
Damn straight!

I kind of wish I could get it and either die, or know I am good to go out into public.  I say that having not had even the flu in 20 years (and at the time wishing I was dead), and without scientific knowledge about passing it around after having recovered from having COVID19.  My perspective/attitude may change ;)

i'vre said the same multiple times in past 6 weeks; just get me exposed and let me ride it  out or be remebered. I do not wish anyone bad or ill will, just am tired of this. I got same flu scenario Clark.  I am pretty resilient ; just wnt some antibodies.

Re: neighbors, I appreciate the perspective.
I think we all have more extra time on hands and everyone is looking for stuff or noticing things we would not normally care much about. It wigs me out not being able to have that monthly gatr camp and crawl, mostly.

Jeffery
ºlllllllº '11 JKUs
▀lllllll▀ '95 XJ

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #478 on: April 18, 2020, 05:47:57 PM »
Damn straight!

i'vre said the same multiple times in past 6 weeks; just get me exposed and let me ride it  out or be remebered. I do not wish anyone bad or ill will, just am tired of this. I got same flu scenario Clark.  I am pretty resilient ; just wnt some antibodies.

Re: neighbors, I appreciate the perspective.
I think we all have more extra time on hands and everyone is looking for stuff or noticing things we would not normally care much about. It wigs me out not being able to have that monthly gatr camp and crawl, mostly.
I cast much hate (shade) upon those folks out without masks and other protective gear...unless I'm not wearing it.  Double standard...eff yeah

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #479 on: April 18, 2020, 05:49:13 PM »
Sources believe coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

not that it does much good for this particular virus but , yeah; I read this similarly flavored piece a few days ago ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-officials-raised-alarms-about-safety-issues-in-wuhan-lab-report-2020-4
Trump brand Hydroxychloroquine will solve it...no problem.  He should release the emergency stockpile, force companies too make unlimited amounts of it, and get everyone else back to work immediately.  Show some leadership, Trump.

Except for the new link to heart problems with Hydroxychloroquine
John...fake news only generated because Trump recommended it.  If anyone else would've recommended it, it would be THE cure.  Haters gonna hate idiots.

Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM