BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: More make you want to cry pics of MOAB!!  (Read 1415 times)

ghostdancer308

Re: More make you want to cry pics of MOAB!!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »
I don't think the planning would be all that hard. Hell, we could do it over a few cold ones one night. 6 months is not unreasonable to look forward to doing this or fall time-line. Just watch your funds; most will be camping anyways, serious camping with the exception of your rich assho**s ;D You could just say this will be 1 of maybe 2 blowout rides for the new year? Something to think about.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 03:01:52 PM »
i know that " Rich comment was not pointed towards me" me being one of the lowest paid cooks in the Army

ghostdancer308

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
Yeah, there is a fuc**** misconception around here about salaries :bs) I just did the math on my rotation. I am going to be gone a good 7-8 months next year. I hope Will don't move into my parking spot or the pool boy!!! But if so, Moab would seem more attainable!!! ;D So I don't want to hear the no funds talk!!!! Start saving now gents!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »
Yeah, there is a fuc**** misconception around here about salaries :bs) I just did the math on my rotation. I am going to be gone a good 7-8 months next year. I hope Will don't move into my parking spot or the pool boy!!! But if so, Moab would seem more attainable!!! ;D So I don't want to hear the no funds talk!!!! Start saving now gents!

now that is a  8==D comment are you afraid that Will might  {bang} the pool boy without you???

ghostdancer308

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
Dude, that man ain't gay! This is a mud pit thread that I don;t want any part of.  {btt}I can't wait to go to Moab!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »
i just asking why you wrote that

ghostdancer308

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
I know you were wasted that night after RR, but Tracy said he was cute!Hahahah, so what! Love you Will!!! Anyways, its just you and I BS back and forth. I am waiting for the post police to chime in. Talk about someone who needs a hobby. Hell, take up basket weaving or nunchucks.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »
chucks ...lol...they would hurt themselfs... maybe we need to change this over to the military thread

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 03:47:26 PM »
 {popcorn}
I've grown tired of this.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »
Ben!!! we have been racking up on posts and stuff. And talking about Megan Fox and her toe thumbs!!!!ahhhhahahahah!!!!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »
You guys kill me! Talk about me being a post ho while you 2 are on here everyday posting like a bunch of women on facebook! :D
I've grown tired of this.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 04:02:59 PM »
you have no room to talk Ben... with post like  {popcorn} and  ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM