BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 50960 times)

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #696 on: October 16, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
JeepnGal,

Don't get in to big of a hurry, sometimes things feel better but are not healed all the way and if you push to early and bam down again!

Jeremy.

It sucks traveling!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

ghostdancer308

« Reply #697 on: October 19, 2009, 04:34:43 AM »
33 minute jog yesterday afternoon. Got a new pair of shoes so had to break them in. Wife got away from the books and went with me.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #698 on: October 19, 2009, 08:45:15 AM »
I think I need new shoes! That's cool that Tracy can get out with you. Sherry can't jog at all. I usually do my jogging in the morning and then I take a walk with her in the evening.

This past week wasn't worth a crap. I didn't lose a single pound. Wife was out of town all week and she usually prepares all of the meals because I don't have the time. So when I had to do it I'm sure I had the calorie counts way off. Then I drank a few beers and a couple glasses of wine over the weekend...........So I didn't lose last week but I didn't gain either, so it was neutral week. This week she's back home so I should get back on track.

On good note I did finally hit the full 3 mile mark without walking! So this week I will just work on trying to run the 3 mile a little quicker and then next week add in another .5 mile. That will put me at 21 miles a week. I haven't decided if I want to move up to 25 miles a week or not, that would be a little over 4 miles each morning.
Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #699 on: October 19, 2009, 11:22:57 AM »
Slow and steady Chuck! Great job. I had to go run off a Wendy's Baconator yesterday!LOL!!

Offline JeepnGal

• Visitor
« Reply #700 on: October 22, 2009, 09:34:13 PM »
Congrats Trailabite--that's gotta feel awesome.  {toast}

I decided not to change my goals. The knee's coming along though. No pain down the stairs, pain after about 6 stairs when climbing, that's using heel down first and not toes.

BigJerm

« Reply #701 on: October 22, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »
Man chuck I wish I could have the running dedication you have! I keep saying I am going to but I put it off. I need to get on it so I will b in plenty of shape for some up coming tryouts

ghostdancer308

« Reply #702 on: October 23, 2009, 08:00:28 AM »
SORT!!!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #703 on: October 23, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »
Slow and steady Chuck! Great job. I had to go run off a Wendy's Baconator yesterday!LOL!!

Those things are good aren't they? My down fall is still going out and having wings and beer {letseat}

Sunday is usually my weigh in day and this Sunday will be my 3 week mark. I couldn't tell on my scale if it was 240 or 239 so I stay with 240, which puts me at 11 pounds lost in 3 weeks. Nothing to brag about yet other than it is 11 pounds gone! On my run this morning I actually finished about 6 minutes earlier than usual. I think on Monday I'm going for the extra .5 mile.

Yo, Jeremy, you just have to tell yourself it's life and make it part of it......

JeepnGal, As ghostdancer308 says - slow and easy!
Chuck & Sherry

Offline JeepnGal

• Visitor
« Reply #704 on: October 23, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »
SORT!!!

hahaha! I dunno if this is what you meant but I looked this up and found it fittingly funny for this thread: SORT=Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty

ghostdancer308

« Reply #705 on: October 23, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »
special operations response team :P

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #706 on: October 23, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »
special operations response team :P

I might need this when I pass out!
Chuck & Sherry

BigJerm

« Reply #707 on: October 23, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »
Right now I am going to be going for our in house jail response team. Once probation is over... SWAT  {salute}

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM