BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Getting in shape 2008 / 2009 / 2010  (Read 50962 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Getting in shape
« Reply #732 on: November 12, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
Daniel, just like Glen always says - slow and steady and you will get there!

Yeah man.  I'm gonna try and keep at it and do my jogging if the weather's nice.  It's been pretty if-y outside the past couple of days. 

That's one thing nice about being down here in Miami, the weather is almost always perfect in the mornings. Just have to watch out for the alligators, crocodiles, snakes, ugly duck, snapping turtles, fire ants, scorpions, huge spiders, 1 pound poisonous frogs and Cubans on scooters! Other than that no issues ;D

:D :D

Stay away from the Cuban women too! 

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #733 on: November 12, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
Daniel, just like Glen always says - slow and steady and you will get there!

Yeah man.  I'm gonna try and keep at it and do my jogging if the weather's nice.  It's been pretty if-y outside the past couple of days. 

That's one thing nice about being down here in Miami, the weather is almost always perfect in the mornings. Just have to watch out for the alligators, crocodiles, snakes, ugly duck, snapping turtles, fire ants, scorpions, huge spiders, 1 pound poisonous frogs and Cubans on scooters! Other than that no issues ;D

:D :D

Stay away from the Cuban women too! 

And columbian ones.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #734 on: November 12, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »
Columbian women have all of the connections ;D
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Daniel

« Reply #735 on: November 12, 2009, 02:11:20 PM »

Well, on the one hand, if you're in good enough shape and in good conditioning you could outrun all those things.  'Cept maybe the Cubans on scooters.  I don't wake up early enough for anything.  I wake up with enough time for me to get dressed, brush my teeth and leave for work.  So all my jogging is done in the evening, and the weather (temperature wise) has been awesome lately.  I love Fall weather.  But I guess I'm gonna have to start picking up little pieces of excercise equipment. 

Columbian women have all of the connections ;D

Adam used to have a Columbian chick.  Just throwin' that out there.  ;D

ghostdancer308

« Reply #736 on: November 15, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
Hahahaha!! Back at it tonight after getting sick for 4 days. I think I ate someones dog or a trash cow dinner the other day. Ran a few miles slow tonight. Columbian chics are hot!!!

mdo817

« Reply #737 on: November 15, 2009, 08:35:01 PM »
Hahahaha!! Back at it tonight after getting sick for 4 days. I think I ate someones dog or a trash cow dinner the other day. Ran a few miles slow tonight. Columbian chics are hot!!!

{no} {no} {no}

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #738 on: November 16, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »

I don't know, the Brazilians are pretty hot also ;D
Chuck & Sherry

ghostdancer308

« Reply #739 on: November 16, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »
Chuck
 Man, in 4 days I dropped 6lbs in a bad way. I can still run though. Went in today after work. 1 mile run sub 10min for warm up and did back. MikeD could have out lifted me!! Yes, a little girl could have done more! Oh well, stay motivated!!! {salute}

BigJerm

« Reply #740 on: November 16, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »
no formal workout for me.... its DT week in school so I am getting plenty of workout

BigJerm

« Reply #741 on: November 17, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »
Wow... today we did all grappling and choke escapes and man I am beat!

Thinking about adding a standing punching bag to the garage to work on my strikes. You can get a serious workout just on that.

BigJerm

« Reply #742 on: November 17, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »
Tripple post..... 100 push-ups anyone? http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

I would do the plan but I do more than just pushups so it would be hard for me to focus just on them for 6 weeks. Cool workout plan though

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #743 on: November 18, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »
Tripple post..... 100 push-ups anyone? http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

I would do the plan but I do more than just pushups so it would be hard for me to focus just on them for 6 weeks. Cool workout plan though

I might have to give this a try!
Chuck & Sherry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM