BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Registration for military members  (Read 1340 times)

urdaddyjeep

Re: Registration for military members
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »
say what????......on a boat???

mdo817

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
Yep, and you still get to pay the taxes on the tag for the trailer. Ain't it cool.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »
That's cool MikeD, glad it's going to work for ya. On the subject of BS taxes, paying property tax on a boat is my all time favorite. You pay it just like on a house, school tax and all, we don't even have a lake in my county I can run it in. I know that Doug can relate to this one, that is one reason I sold all of my boats but the bass boat.

Yep, every boat gets a personal property tax bill from the county, and they get the records from the boat registration (another tax), and you have to pay a small tax on the trailer to get a tag.  And fuel tax when you buy gas.  We paya lot more taxes than income tax.

{btt}

Active military shouldn't pay a dime.  Contractors should pay double.  ;D

ranger11

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:50 PM »
 The boat tax sux its a luxury tax plain and simple.

ghostdancer308

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 10:43:28 PM »
Doug-
  I pay a shi* ton in taxes and my own health coverage and I have been audited! So I don't want to hear about it. Military should'nt be taxed, but Dewild could always deploy! ;D Oh, Dewild, unless you go Warrant, you ain't gonna have a boat anyways!!!hahahaha

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 11:26:56 PM »
Doug-
  I pay a shi* ton in taxes and my own health coverage and I have been audited! So I don't want to hear about it. Military should'nt be taxed, but Dewild could always deploy! ;D Oh, Dewild, unless you go Warrant, you ain't gonna have a boat anyways!!!hahahaha

LOL! 

Man I know.  I've found some ways to reduce my tax burden, but it means you have to "spend" it certain ways that will benefit later.  (I hope, changes in tax law will screw everything up) 
Audit?  Bad news!  Did they want a check?

ghostdancer308

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 11:36:40 PM »
Yeah, it was a year ago and it was stressful. I have IRS agent buddies and just to clarify, it not agents your speaking with on the phone. Its usually some shi*bag reading a off a computer monitor and thats it. They dinged me for 36K. I told them they were high and to go FU**themsleves. You can meet in the middle with them and I know a bunch of people who don't pay taxes. But I like having the ability to hold a clearence and no questions asked when I apply for a gig. I have thought of C-corp and S-corp, but its all BS in my trade.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 06:20:45 AM »
and that is the reason i like what i make(cough bullshit)(cough) cause mister tax man wont waste his time with me...and H&R does mine...

ghostdancer308

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 10:57:25 AM »
I see you on this side of the fence in......April/May. Bets anyone? If you pass selection!!! boy, if you don't I am going to buy you a FU****G fruit basket!!!LOL

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »
They dinged me for 36K.

Ouch!  So they took half?  That's a great deal if they did!

ghostdancer308

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »
This is a big part of why I don't get into flashy stuff, or "look what I have" conversations. Because, I really don't care! I am here to lend a hand and most of all have integrity. If I can't do something, there is always a valid reason! At the end of the day, we are all one paycheck from poverty or have been at one time. I just want to have fun and all of us to look at each other as friends and equals! Except for Dewild, douchebag!LOL!!

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 08:42:52 AM »
ok so i got my plate and tag... cost me $68 bucks cause i got a special plate.... took about 2hrs... didnt know the wife had to be there so i had to call her and have her come down. all in all kinda easy kinda cheap... the guy told me since i am military it saved me over 250 bucks... said yea thanks ... 

Glen your such a fag...   hey pretty boy its thursday so i know what you will be doing tonight.... they always have the pretty one be the bitch... hahahahahahaaha fucker

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM