BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Blue Torch Fab --- FABSTOCK 08  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Will

• Visitor
Blue Torch Fab --- FABSTOCK 08
« on: December 10, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »
Just got done reading the Fabstock 08 thread on Pirate. They started working on the guys Jeep that got all busted up by some A-holes. Here's the Jeep when it was on the news,

So whoever did it, slashed his 5 tires, cut all of the interior to pieces, busted the windows, and wrote in red spray paint, "Soldiers are murderers" on the hood.

So his school, Dallas Baptist, had the Jeep towed to Birmingham, and that's where Blue Torch is taking over. They had the first build session this weekend. They got the new Rubicon Express lift on, roll cage, bumpers, PSC steering and such done this weekend. Basically they're hooking this kid up. It's great.

Here's the link to the thread on Pirate:  http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719900

Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

ghostdancer308

Re: Blue Torch Fab --- FABSTOCK 08
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 07:29:35 AM »
Good post Will-
  I saw this a while back myself. You might not support whats going on in Iraq and A-stan, but support the people there. From the little fork-lift driver all the way on up to the high ranking officials here calling the shots, you should be greatful. I know most of you are. It blows my mind the mentality of todays youth. But someone is fueling this hatred. Probably some jerk-**f who has never been in shi* but video games and your McDonalds, MTV macWorld. Reading all this negativity on-line and spreading it like a F***ing cancer. I would love to meet these 20-something pricks, and yeah thats who probably done this, and hash it out like real men do! Have your beliefs, but leave me out of it!!! This happened on a campus somewhere and correct me if I am wrong, but go to a college. Look at all the hippies or wanna be hippies enrolled there. And the instructors are just as bad if not worse! If you don't like what I am ranting about, my name and address are in the members section. Call me! When can meet up and work it out! Oh, Blue torch has nice stuff!!! ;D Sorry guys, Dewild, your up.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 08:13:12 AM »
well i am not going into a long drawn out in depth step by step FARGO like G did... ALL i say is never bite the hand that feeds you... the ones that did it come foward, the law stay out of it, meet face to face.. long hair dope smokin tree hungin SOB's would be layin in their own blood and shit.. let those fkers die.. call me a murderer fuk you, you have no right to even look at me, move outta this country, dont care where you go just move, dont support me fuk u, i have a job, a higher calling, duty,honor, a way of life, you have none of that your a magget on the system that feeds you gives you grants so you may go to this college,  you do this to my brother, guess you need to come spit in my face,, you did this to someone who you dont even know, he may have never killed anyone, come here do that to my Jeep, see if you have the balls to do it...

the guys at BTF are great.. good job guys...

yeah so i went on and on

ghostdancer308

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
Good job!! Point made!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 12:41:28 PM »
Some people are like Slinky's, they don't do anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!

I read this on somebody's avatar or signature somewhere, but it fits.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »
sorry if i upset a certain someone with my filty talk and cussing but that hit a very soft spot on this highly trained Cook...

the more i think about it since you have a problem with this next month on the ride please come and talk to me about it.

BigJerm

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »
Did someone send you a message Mike?

I have always said, people cannot support the war all they want. Fine, if you don't want us over there then that is ok but support the troops. Some folks may scratch their head on that statement but if you don't like the war write your congress man, call up a politician and tell them. The place of war is not picked by our soldiers on the front lines dieing, it is picked by politicians. So protest the political aspect of a war, write a letter, make a phone call, but don’t make a soldiers life hell because he is doing his job.

Hope you fellas over there know many of us here still support you!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »
X2 with BigJerm {salute}
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
Did someone send you a message Mike?

I have always said, people cannot support the war all they want. Fine, if you don't want us over there then that is ok but support the troops. Some folks may scratch their head on that statement but if you don't like the war write your congress man, call up a politician and tell them. The place of war is not picked by our soldiers on the front lines dieing, it is picked by politicians. So protest the political aspect of a war, write a letter, make a phone call, but don’t make a soldiers life hell because he is doing his job.

Hope you fellas over there know many of us here still support you!

Well put.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

ghostdancer308

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »
F*** That! You said it well and others will feel the same I am sure. Even if the thread gets more reads than replies. No worries. Hell, if you did something wrong, somebody will just delete it!!LOL!!  The statement also you made about the dude probably has not been on the trigger. Good point. There is so much more going on than gunfighting in these places. There are other jobs in the US military that are not kicking doors and doing night ops for high value targets; those days are about gone now! This kid probably saved all he made in 8-12 months of combat pay and that jeep was all he had! I like seeing BFT step up for the guy. He deserves it! Thanks Jerm and Matt for jumping in on this one!

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »
Support the troops or leave the country about sums up my feelings! Tired of these young kids having nothing to do but complain, ungrateful is a great word. I would love to ship them off to a 3rd world country and see what they say about good ole U S OF A THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
I've grown tired of this.

BigJerm

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 03:09:02 PM »
Support the troops or leave the country about sums up my feelings! Tired of these young kids having nothing to do but complain, ungrateful is a great word. I would love to ship them off to a 3rd world country and see what they say about good ole U S OF A THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

x2 on what Ben said. I know I fall into the “young kids” category still but man I am shocked at how people my own age act. I hate this “I live in American so the government OWES me freedom” and “everything is the governments fault” and “this country sucks because we should get…” attitude people have. I say be grateful that tomorrow you wake up to electricity, CLEAN running water, enough food to fill you up, a car to drive, and not having to worry with be stopped by a band of rebels with AK’s.

I support the war, and if the draft came tomorrow I would be first in line to volunteer to go.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM