BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: RIVER ROCK ORV: March 13-15 Discussion  (Read 33009 times)

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
Re: RIVER ROCK ORV: March 13-15 Discussion
« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:24 PM »
it should be alright...doesnt look like that much rain:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/sports/weekend/31061?from=36hr_topnav_sports

2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Rockinwrangler

• Visitor
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2009, 01:09:49 PM »
That's cool,  I have never been there and I am excited to take part.  I just don't want it to be like the mud bog we all participated in with WILL as our trail guide.  4 hrs is a long drive for a mud bath...  besides I have a set of week a/t's that need to be upgraded..  one day maybe but for now I will have to slide through life..  hahahah

I plan on arriving Fri night hopefully before dark. 

"A well built rig is one that is road worthy after a day on the trail"

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2009, 02:02:13 PM »
That's cool,  I have never been there and I am excited to take part.  I just don't want it to be like the mud bog we all participated in with WILL as our trail guide.  4 hrs is a long drive for a mud bath...  besides I have a set of week a/t's that need to be upgraded..  one day maybe but for now I will have to slide through life..  hahahah

There is no mud that we have to go through to get to the fun stuff. If you get your Jeep in some super deep stuff you will not be foll0wing me  {nln}  It's pretty slick red clay, and there will be a little bit of sliding and mud on the trucks, but it should not hinder the fun.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

ghostdancer308

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2009, 04:53:32 PM »
Hey Will- Is Dewild going to this one? If so, tell him I hope he breaks something. Its hard to do on the bypasses {ehm}. And if he does please take pics!!! I break doing stuff. He breaks down while he is parked!!! Douchebag! ;D

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
Hey Will- Is Dewild going to this one? If so, tell him I hope he breaks something. Its hard to do on the bypasses {ehm}. And if he does please take pics!!! I break doing stuff. He breaks down while he is parked!!! Douchebag! ;D

He never knows until the day before, but I'm pretty sure he said he was going to try and make it.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2009, 09:23:31 PM »
Glen stop hatin... and yeah i hope i will be there... and yeah Will please take a pic of me going up telephone hill again... ;D  if i make it

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »
Glen stop hatin... and yeah i hope i will be there... and yeah Will please take a pic of me going up telephone hill again... ;D  if i make it
[/quote

There's a new line Steve cut next to it with no wall to keep you from flopping. Kyle came SERIOUSLY close to rolling down it. His Jeep slid sideways for about ten yards

:o
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

I think I am just going to watch the weather and see. This time of year things change so quickly I dont watch the forecast more than a 1 or 2 days ahead. I mean it snowed and 5 days later it was in the 70's... I dont want a mud bath either but I do want to wheel  {letseat}

Daniel

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2009, 12:01:20 PM »
I think I am just going to watch the weather and see. This time of year things change so quickly I dont watch the forecast more than a 1 or 2 days ahead. I mean it snowed and 5 days later it was in the 70's... I dont want a mud bath either but I do want to wheel  {letseat}

Look here Jeremy, I've noticed you've got a little "soft" since you got that Rubicon... what gives?  Back when you had the X you were at every ride.. now look at ya... come on man!! 

I'm just messin' with ya, but seriously... go to River Rock... do it!

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2009, 12:57:40 PM »

Look here Jeremy, I've noticed you've got a little "soft" since you got that Rubicon... what gives?  Back when you had the X you were at every ride.. now look at ya... come on man!! 

If I can get the engine out at night this week. I will be your co pilot. The wifey said I could go.  {toast}
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:38 PM »

I think it is this push button sway bar disconnect... No longer have to crawl under there with wrenches and get you to stand on one side so I can disconnect the link.

Daniel

« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »
If I can get the engine out at night this week. I will be your co pilot. The wifey said I could go.

Well, name the night.

I think it is this push button sway bar disconnect... No longer have to crawl under there with wrenches and get you to stand on one side so I can disconnect the link.

That's what's gotten you to stop going on rides?  Because I won't jump up on your bumper anymore?  You should've said something.  I would've jumped all over it at Morris Mountain.   ;D

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM