BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Well guys my old club  (Read 464 times)

urdaddyjeep

Well guys my old club
« on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:24 PM »
My old club is under attack again... the tree huggers in Hawai'i are blowing crap out their 4th point of contact again.. Please help them..
Post your response...

http://oahujeepers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ChitChat&action=display&thread=4396

Offline TedderX

• Visitor
  • Be a User: Jeep.
Re: Well guys my old club
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »
It's private.  Are we allowed to make a profile on there to check it out?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 09:33:14 PM by TedderX »
-Tedder

Let's go wheelin'!

www.myspace.com/gatrailriders

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »
yes you can..

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 07:08:53 AM »
and for those that dont want to here is the direct link to the BS that is going on

http://kaenapractitioners.blogspot.com/

Online Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
I left a comment to the blog "Working to put a Stop to Destructive Activities at Ka'ena". I just hope that as 4-wheel drive club they are not the ones leaving trash (burned pallets) behind and just running a muck and destroying property as the comments state. MikieD you have ridden and participated with this group so I have to assume that you would know if they are responsible.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:01:20 AM »
i am still a member of that club... Oahu Jeepers have went out there to do clean up a few times. Took their rigs out there to pull trucks that have been stolen and burnt and left there. None of the guys that I know have ever went off the trails.. now the locals have done more damage then anyone.

Online Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 08:30:08 AM »
Well, I went back to the blog to see if they posted my comment, so far nothing. When I hit the send button a box came up and said it will be posted as soon as the owner of the blog approves it. It's apparent that these people are as one-sided as the rest of them here in the State's.
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »
You won't see that post. I did the same on another type blog. Never went thru. >:(
I've grown tired of this.

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 07:33:43 AM »
ok so the Hawai'i 4x4 Ass. is going to build a 4x4 park and looking for help on ideas on what to build.. pictures are worth a 1000 words so if you have an idea send it to me with a pic.. I have been looking for a pic of the tire obj at RR but cant find one. rock gardens got it but when you are man making them it can be a major pain in the ass so send those pics.. or post them here and i will take them and send them out...

Oh and my post that I made to those tree huggin bastards got posted... I sent in 2 of them and the only one that got posted was the one where I said I was living on the island longer then most "locals" but oh well not like its going to change the minds of those idiots..

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM