BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: I know what I am building when I hit the lottery....  (Read 609 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Visitor
I know what I am building when I hit the lottery....
« on: August 20, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
Coolest garage I have ever seen: http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12234

In case you don't have time to read the whole thread, heres the cliff notes:

Dude wanted to build a detached garage for his Ferrari, Porsche, and twin turbo Vette with a second story for a fitness room and theater room. HOA said no to second story so he said FU and built a detached garage with a 2400 sq. ft. basement that is essentially a second house. The basement is connected to the house via a secret tunnel hidden behind a bookcase that slides into the wall of the main house.

I want one.

{eek}
- Jimmy
I'm thinkin' with my dipstick!

Offline Trailabite

• GATR STAFF
  • Need more parts!
    • Trailabite
Re: I know what I am building when I hit the lottery....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:28:49 PM »
Nice! It would be even better to build this and not let the wife know about the secret passage to the secret basement!
Chuck & Sherry

*GET OUT OF KEVIN'S YARD*

Offline Rowingfish87

• Visitor
    • My pictures
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »
dude. that is awesome.
2002 TJ 4.0L/NV3550/NP231/F-D30/R-D44
36x12.50x15 TSLs
RC 2.5" Lift

1998 Ram 2500 4x4 12v CTD

GANTR Member #2

Offline Do Work 93 YJ

• Visitor
  • Ready To Ride
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:04 PM »
I think I might start on mine tomorrow. {hihi}
Do Work Aka Moon Man. What you lack in technique make up in throttle! Or a set of cheater tires.

My Build Threads
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=3683.msg62464#msg62464

http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php?topic=6862.0

urdaddyjeep

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 07:53:07 AM »
what a fag to go and show his money like that..

just for that reason I am going to show mine,,,,

www.poorwhitetrashloser.com

check it out

damn that was nice I will take the Vette and that little red car thank you very much... that freakin thing had to cost him 250k to build and finish.. wta..

Offline Will

• Visitor
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »
He must buy his wife a lot of crap  :D 

I mean, how do you pitch that one?  "So yeah, honey, today I'm gonna start on my badass batcave. And, oh yeah, I gotta have sliding bookshelf access and a crazy awesome tunnel after that. I'm pretty much just gonna spend ridiculous amounts of money because I can, and.. well.. you don't make any. So you're gonna sit there and smile throughout the entire undertaking."

Sounds good to me   :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

mdo817

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 09:33:08 PM »

I mean, how do you pitch that one?  "So yeah, honey, today I'm gonna start on my badass batcave. And, oh yeah, I gotta have sliding bookshelf access and a crazy awesome tunnel after that. I'm pretty much just gonna spend ridiculous amounts of money because I can, and.. well.. you don't make any. So you're gonna sit there and smile throughout the entire undertaking."

Yea, Will let me know how that works out! ;D

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:01 PM »

I've already thrown that idea in the gutter and I have no idea who I'm gonna marry  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

So-Bad-Im-Good

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 08:27:56 AM »

Boy has Will got a lot to learn about wemenz and life,if thinks it works that way. [hammer]

mdo817

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:49 AM »

Boy has Will got a lot to learn about wemenz and life,if thinks it works that way. [hammer]

At my house it goes more like " I buy you this..., abd I'm going to get me one of these...."

My shop = a pool.
Her diamonds = guns.
and so on and so on.

Not bad though, she is understanding of my mid-life crisis. (LOL)

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 09:47:39 AM »

Sounds good to me   :)
If I could afford it, I don't think my wife would care.
She only really gets mad when I start talking about spending money on motorcycles, then I swear she's part devil.
Perry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM